19

"Richie?" The same voice from that one day rings threw richies ears, Richie puts on a persona, "In the flesh, and who are you?" Richie knew exactly who this was, "It's will, Remember we kissed once." His voice is much deeper than Richie last heard, "What's the chance, we're both in the big Apple." Richie smiles, "You should sit with my friends and I, please?" He looks at Richie with puppy dog eyes, richie cringes, "Actually Im-" "Richard where are we sitting!?" Bev calls, "I'm here with 6 other people." Richie chuckles, "They can sit too." Will bits his lip, "Ok than, Let me grab them." Richie turns around, gagging as he does, Richie was not interested at all, all he wanted was Eddie and Eddie only, he walks to where Bevs voice was heard, "Were sitting with an old- acquaintance of mine." He grabs her hand and drags her to will, "This is Bev, Ben, Mike, Stan, Bill and my boyfriend Eddie." Richie made sure to say boyfriend, "I'm will nice to meet you all, this is max, Elle, Dustin and Lucas." He introduces his friends, "Come sit." Will pulls Richie next to him, Eddie sits on the other side of Richie, the two redheads start talking, Lucas, Dustin, Mike and Ben are all talking, while stan and bill talk to each other, and Eddie was in and out of a conversation with the quiet girl will introduced as Elle, "I haven't seen you in so long how's life?" The boy asks, "Yeah I'm surprised you even remembered me, I've been alright and you?" Richie fakes it, "How could I forget you, you were my first kiss." Richie can tell the boy was flirting, "But I've been great." Will winks, Richie doesn't believe in god but he was praying, praying that Eddie hadn't heard, why? You may ask, he felt ashamed, because he knew he was eddies first kiss, and frankly he wanted Eddie to be his, "So Richie when did Eddie and you start dating?" The boy asks, "3 days ago." Richie replies while taking a bite of pizza, "Mmm fresh." Will says under his breath, Richie chokes at that, "You okay rich?" Eddie asks clearly concerned, "I'm fine." Richie throws him a smile that says that he wants to leave, Eddie doesn't catch on but stan does, suddenly Stan whispers in bills ear and moments later stan gets a phone call, he answers it, and soon fake tears flow from his eyes, "I'm sorry to cut dinner short, it's just my sister just passed." Stan doesn't have a sister, "Oh god." Will reacts, "If it alright, can we go back to the hotel?" Stan asks tears still flowing, "Of course, will you still be in New York maybe we can meet up again?" Will Asks, clearly desperate, "Yeah we'll still be in New York." Stan says, Bev grabs the pizzas she bought, and the 7 of them rush out of the restaurant, everyone but stan Richie and bill left confused, "What why are we leaving?" Eddie asks, "Reasons." Bill responds, the car ride was awkward, it was killing them.

"Who was that Richie?" Eddie asks once their in the room, "That was an old friend." Richie lies, "Tell me the truth Richard tozier." Eddie pouts, Richie gives into the beautiful boy, "Remember in sixth grade, when Henry outed me?" Richie asks, "Yeah, everyone was talking about you." Eddie reply's, "Well Henry saw me kissing a boy, that's how he found out, that boy was Will." Richie braces himself, "Damn I hope he was a lot cuter back than." Eddie giggles, Richie had nothing to worry about, "Wait your not mad?" Richie asks, "No why would I be?" Eddie asks while chuckling, "Honestly I don't even know why I thought that." Richie rubs his neck, "Don't worry chee..." Richie blushes at the nickname, Richie leans in, placing a soft kiss on eddies lips, he tries to pull away but Eddie pulls him closer, Eddie wraps his legs around richies waist pulling him down, neither of them were turned on per-say just very in love, they make out for a good 10 minutes before pulling away breathing deeply, "God I love you Eddie Kaspbrak." Richie smiles, "I love you more." Eddie smiles, Richie lays next to the boy and slings an arm over eddies stomach, they cuddle, soon Richie falls asleep, leaving Eddie with his own thoughts, it was getting late but it wasn't dark, the lights of the city were beaming threw the window, illuminating the room, a smile found its way onto eddies face, he turns to his side and slowly falls asleep, at peace with life.

"RICHIE WAKE UP!" Eddie shakes the boy, "W-what?" Richie quickly wakes up, "Stan told me to wake you up." Eddie says innocently, "Oh ok." Richie sits up, than gets clothes and changes in the bathroom, he throws on a jacket, "You coming?" Richie asks eddie, "Huh? Oh yeah come on." Eddie smiles grabbing a jacket and richies hand, they walk to Bevs room knocking before entering, "Yall coming or what?" Richie asks, they all get up and walk downstairs, they decided to walk today, they were going to spend the day in Central Park, it was snowing outside but they were all wrapped in layers, it was December 3, the air was cold but not unbearable, it was nice, almost like a winter wonderland, Richie and Eddie held hands, as well as Bill and Stan, Bev was talking off richies ear about the other red headed girl they met last night, and Ben and mike were talking to each other about god knows what, and they were all just skipping along the white sidewalks, being best friends and having a great time, it was a great day, "Richie?" Eddie asks, Richie hums in reply, "I love you so much." Eddie says quietly, "I love you too eddie." Richie blushes, Eddie snuggles richies arm, today was gonna be great.

A/N
Pizza pockets.