18

The air was thick in the morning, Eddie had woken up early in the morning, he just sat there, wrapped in a different blanket than Richie was, snow was falling down the sky, the morning was beautiful don't get me wrong, but the tension between the two boys was thick, and it was killing eddie, Richie woke up with a pounding headache and a guilty feeling in his stomach, he drank alcohol, that's the one thing he told himself he'd never do, "Oh Eddie I'm so sorry!" Richie lunges onto the boy, Eddie runs his hands threw the boy hair, "Rich calm down it's fine." Eddie calms the boy, "no no it's not fine, I drank alcohol, I don't ever wanna do that." Richie rambles, "Richie baby It's alright." Eddie holds the boys head in his hands, looking him in the eyes and smiling warmly, "I-I dont wanna be like my dad, I don't wanna hurt y-" "You would never hurt me, I know you won't, don't you dare think of that ever!" Eddie says sternly, "You dont get it Eddie." Richie takes the boys hands off himself, "How do I not get it?" Eddie gets ticked off, "Eddie you've had a perfect life." Richie breaths out, "No no Richie I really haven't." Eddie backs up, "Than Tell me Eddie, has your dad ever stuck his dick in your 7 year old body?!" Richie yells, "Huh?!" He shouts again, Eddie starts crying historically, "Has the past month just gone in one ear and out the other? I was raped and starved for 3 days." Eddie whispers, Richie goes silent, "Stop being so self centered Richie." Eddie walks past the boy and out the door, leaving Richie feeling like a piece off shit.

"Bev I don't get it everything was fine in the morning." Eddie cry's to the girl, Ben and mike left as soon as they heard the yelling, "I'm sorry Ed's." Bev says without thinking, "Don't call me that." Eddie says sternly, it's been 4 hours since the boys fight, Stan heard what happened and canceled their plans, "Maybe you should just go talk to him?" Bev suggests, "Ugh fine." Eddie has waited for her to say that all day, he gets up, walks to the room next to the first, and knocks, "Go away stan!" Richie yells, "It's not stan." Eddie opens the door, walking a little ways Richie looks like he's been to hell and back, "You go away too." Richie rolls over, "Don't be mad at me I did nothing wrong." The small boy sits on the bed, "I'm a bad person, I made you feel like shit." Richies voice is raspy and you can obviously tell he's been crying, "No your not." Eddie crawls up the bed and lays behind Richie, wrapping his arms around the boys waist/stomach, laying his head on the boys arm, "Your not a bad person Richie." Eddie whispers, "Yes I am." Richies sobs become apparent, "Hey look at me, your an amazing person and I love you." Eddie takes the risk, "No you don't." Richie stops crying, "You just want to make me feel better." Richie shakes the boy off, "No Rich I really do love you." Eddie begins crying, "And I wanna tell you everything, but you don't wanna know." He continues, "I-I love you too." Richie spits out, "You do?" Eddie looks up at him, the small boys eyes were glossy and reflected the snow falling outside, "I do." Richie smiles and sits next to the boy, "I'm such a dick I'm so-" "no more sorry, you don't have to apologize." Eddie puts his hand on Richies cheek, wiping away the tears rich didn't even know were falling, Eddie pulls the boy into his chest, running his fingers threw his mess of curls, "I need to tell you something." Richie says, Eddie let's go and the tall boy sits up, "I sing." Richie braces for the worst, "Let's hear it got any originals?" Eddie ask, "Actually I wrote a song for you." Richie blushes, "Sing it for me?" Eddie asks, "Eddie, my love, I love you so How I wanted for you, you'll never know Please, Eddie, don't make me wait to long" he brings, "No no I can't sing." Richie stops, "It's alright, you can show me some other time." Eddie smiles, from what Eddie heard Richie wasn't the best singer in the world, but his voice was calming to The small boy, "Richie?" Eddie speaks, Richie hums back in response, "I don't wanna fight anymore." Eddie breaths, "Me neither, but it's apart of life. We fight, but we still are in love right?" Richie says, "Right." Eddie smiles.

The group ended up going to get pizza in Brooklyn, they were currently in the car, Eddie was laying in richies arms, and the tension between Eddie and Ben was running high, Richie couldn't remember the conversation he'd had with Eddie that night before, so he was oblivious to the situation, Mike was the only other person who knew exactly what happened, "Can yall stop being so fucking awkward." Stan. Sighs, "Oh shut up stan." Richie sighs, "Why don't you shut up" stan spits back, "Guys chill out." Mike chuckles, "I'm sorry Eddie, I didn't mean any of it." Ben breaks down, "It's alright Ben, I still love you." Eddie giggles, he pats the boy making him smile, they all laugh and crank up the music singing along to 'tongue tied', "Don't leave me tongue tied!" They all shout, it was amazing soon they make it to the pizza place they wanted to try, "Richie why don't you go find a table?" Bev pushes the boy away, "Why not Ben?" Richie groans, "Because just go do it stupid." Bev spits out, Richie rolls his eyes, he walks around the restaurant not paying attention until he bumps into someone, "Oh I'm so sorry." Richie looks up, a pair of eyes he once knew looks back, "Richie?".

A/N
THIS TOOK SO LONG IM SO SO SORRY