10

That night was spent crying and sleep, for Eddie, but for Richie, realization and calming the small boy down, sure he was tired but Eddie was most important, he held the small boy in his arms, tomorrow will be filled with cleaning out eddies house, bills father had dropped his case to come and help, Richie heard him stumble up the stairs obviously tired, as he did Richie was reminded of how his father would come into his room late at night, drunk and horny, Richie isn't even able to talk about it to himself yet, Richie isn't healed inside or out, once the sun starts rising Richie quietly slides off the side of the bed, the cold winter air hitting his body, he walks to His bathroom, that's one thing Richie has a bathroom to himself, once he's in his bathroom he slips off his lose clothing, he turns on steaming hot water and slides threw the black curtains, the boiling water hitting his pale skin immediately turning it red, the burn feels glorious on Richies cold body, he massages shampoo and conditioner into his curly scalp, washing his body with a washcloth in between, after about 30 minutes he gets out, the steam simulating heat, he wraps himself in a Towel and pokes his head out of the door to see if Eddie was asleep, when Richie Sees that he is he quietly walks over to his closet, picking out a lose AC/DC shirt and black sweatpants, after he gets dressed he walks down stairs, by than it was about 7:30 so the boy makes himself chug down a bowl of cereal, "Good morning Richie." A manly voice rips him out of his sleepy thoughts, "Good morning Zach." The boy speaks, "How's he doing?" The man asks, "He slept he cried he slept he cried." Richie explains, "Do you think he's up for today?" Zach asks, "Hopefully if not it's alright." Richie shrugs, "Are you too like..." the man trails off, "No. Eddie could never like me like that." Richie states, "Alright." The man chuckles and takes his coffee, Eddie could never like Richie like that.....right?

By noon most of eddies house was cleared out, with Zach, eddie, Richie, Bev, Bill, Stan, Ben And mike all helping, it was pretty easy, Richie was in awe of how many different medications Eddie had, stuff you could only get from the heads of heads, Eddie didn't have many clothes, and he didn't won't anything out of his house, he said they had too many bad memories, Richie knew what that meant, "So, Eddie I was wondering if you'd like to stay with us?" Zach asks walking past the small boy, "Really? But you only have 3 rooms?" The boy knits his eyebrows, "I'm sure Richie won't mind if you moved into his room." Zach says looking over at the smiling boy, Eddie face turned red as he looked at the curly haired boy, "I'll ask him." Zach smiles and walks over to the boy, Eddie watches as Richies face smiles even wider, Richie looks at the boy and waves his hand, silently telling the boy to come over, Eddie shyly walks over, "Of course you can stay in my room, but we might need to sleep in the same bed...is that alright?" Richie asks looking up at the boy with heart eyes, "Yes Richie that's fine." The boy blushes, "Than it's settled, let's start moving this stuff inside." Zach awkwardly says, the boys blush in response, they start bringing the large boxes into the house setting them in the boys room and grabbing the next, once their done they load the countless medications, clothes etc, into Zach's truck, they all go inside as Zach drives away, "You know for such a small house you have a shit ton of stuff." Stan huffs sitting on the couch, "Mom was too scared to get rid of things and release germs." Eddie says laying his head on Richies shoulder, "I'm tired." Bill yawns, "Than go to sleep." Bev snarks, "Na-Never!" The stuttering boy protests, "Come on Eddie lets go unpack your stuff." Richie pulls the boy along, what did the boy do? Not unpack that's for sure. (Nothing nasty weirdos)

"Do you think we could work?" Eddie asks, "What do you mean?" A tired Richie asks, "I mean could we work together, like in a relationship?" Eddie wasn't holding back, he wanted something out of this, "I don't know, we could try." Richie whispers, "We could try...." Eddie trails off, "Can we try?" The boy asks, turning towards the other boy, "When?" Richie asks now facing Eddie, "Now." Eddie says boldly, "Alright, what do you want to do?" Richie asks feeling the tension, "This." Eddie whispers before slamming his lips into the curly boy, Richie feels a million butterflies hatching in his stomach ask they move their lips together, Eddie feel numbness, like nothing could hurt him in the moment, Eddie finishes the kiss biting the pale boys bottom lip, "Goodnight Richie." The boy says playfully turning the other way and cuddling the blankets, "Goodnight Eddie." Richie whispers breathlessly, the boy richies liked since 6th grade just kissed him, the tall boy was freaking out, Eddie freaking kaspbrak kissed him, Eddie was practically god, and Richie? Richie was trash, Richies an outcast, Richies the poor boy the local bakers gave bread out of sympathy, Richies Richie tozier, The boy who's parents are fuck ups, he likes to talk up his mother, but in all reality he was only nice to him when she was drunk, she was just as bad- if not worse than his father, she was abusive and emotionally draining, you see Maggie tozier went from a rich white woman to small town trash, she was mad, mad that she married a no good racist homophobic broke man, but loves love right? No his mother didn't see it that way, Richie hopes he can give Eddie love, love that will last, love that won't be broken, love that makes Eddie feel like a god, he wants to make Eddie feel happy.

A/N
This is a really sucky chapter but that you guys so much for 100 reads!!!!!