21

"That was so b-boring." Bill yawns, "Shut up. That was fun." Stan smiles grabbing the boys arm, "That was the most boring thing ever." Richie chuckles agreeing with Bill, "Shut the fuck up richie before I shove my foot up your as-" "He'd like that he's gay remember." Ben says, "Yeah so is half of us." Bev says, opening the door to the hotel, "Hey you guys are finally back Richie can I-" "Um...How'd you know we were staying here?" Stan asks, Interrupting will who was standing in front of them, "Oh um I saw you guys walk in here, anyways Richie-" "You better back the fuck up." Eddie steps in front of Richie, "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do?" Will asks, "Oh you don't want to know." Eddie gives him A look, a look the tells dangers things, "Come on Richie." eddie grabs the boys hand and the rest follow, "Listen here you little twink-" "Omg just shut the fuck up already bitch." Stan interrupts the insult, "Come o-on babe." Bill hold him back, they all walk back up stairs going they're separate ways, Richie and Eddie sigh as soon as the door closes, Richie walks up to the boy and hugs him, Eddie lays his head on his chest, "Come on let's lay down." Richie whispers, they both lay down and snuggle close, rain starts falling outside, dimming the sun, making everything gray looking, it was only about 3 o'clock, but it felt like it's 8, it was one of those days, the air was heavy, and it was humid, making curls Eddie forgot he had spring up, Richies skin was pale white and his cheeks were red, the morning was beautiful, but as the day went dark so did the weather, "Eddie?" Richie speaks his voice echoing in the small room, Eddie hums a yes, "I'm gonna take a shower." Richie gets up making Eddie whine, he walks to the bathroom and breaths before slipping his clothes off, he turns the water on the hottest hot, burning him at first but than soothing him, music was blaring from his phone, he touched the scars on his wrist, and than on his chest, and than on his legs, feeling the white lines of imperfection, Richie doesn't notice the door open, it was only when the curtain opened he realized what was happening, Eddie walked in, Richie turned around, not wanting Eddie to see his ugly body, Eddie hugs the boy from behind, Kissing the scars Richie had forgot his father gave him, nothing about this was sexual, they were both healing, from things no being should go threw, Richie turned around, admiring the boys wet face, his brown eyes sparking, as they're was a one way window in the shower, they can see out but no one can see in, the light was shining on eddies face, his hair was slicked back and his freckles gleaming, it was so raw, everything about this, "I love you" Richie says, "I love you too rich." Eddie smiles, Eddie gets on his tippy toes kissing the tall boys red wet lips, Richie deepens the kiss, they're tongues moving in sink, the water mixed with drool falling down into the drain, richies hands graze(er) along eddies small waist, chills go up both of their spines, they both pull away and smile, "Turn around" Richie demands, he grabs the shampoo and begins to wash eddies hair, gently he massages his scalp, and than washes it out, "Now you." Eddie says, Richie bends down to Eddie can reach his head, Eddie does the same, they than repeat with the conditioner, they than get out, dry off, Eddie puts on one of richies shirts, with boxers underneath, Richie puts on sleeping pants, "Let's Watch a movie." Eddie smiles, Richie puts on Iron man 2, and they  fall asleep in each others arms.

Bev's POV.
"I'm going somewhere sluts." I say walking out of the hotel room, I go down stairs and smile as I see a beautiful head of red hair, "Max." I hug her from behind making the girl giggle, "Bev." She turns around and places a kiss on my lips, "I've missed you." She says as we start walking, "I've missed you too." I reply blushing, "What shall we do tonight?" I ask holding her hand, "Let's go see hamilton." She chuckles, "Let's go than." I hold her hand tighter and start running dodging people, looking behind every so often to see her smile, once we arrive at the theater I paid extra for a ticket as they say their sold out, we walk in and smile sitting next to each other, the show begins and we watch silently, she rest her head on my shoulder half way threw making me smile, once the show is done it's almost 10 so I walk to back to her hotel, "Max?" I say, "Mmm?" she hums back, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask with a sudden rush of confidence, I've known this girl for 2 days but I feel like I've known her for 2 years, "Hey! I was gonna ask you that." She smiles, "I-is that a yes?" I ask, "Yes Beverly marsh I, Max mayfield will be your girlfriend." She says with a large smile, I hold in the happiness I feel from inside, I crush my lips into hers, "You make me so happy".

A/N
This is a short chapter but I wanted to get it out