01

I transferred from a different high school to Aobajōsai because well I don't know?

See I just finished my classes then was about to leave but I see my sister Maki running to me.

"HOW WAS THE FIRST DAY Y/n!" She latched onto me. I try to get her off but failed.

"It was fine." I say she pouted but then lead me to a gym.

"Well Tobio texted me and said go to the gym with you." She said I raised a brow but then explained.

"Well he said this school has a dude who was his teacher but then he hated him."

"Maki I still don't know why we are even here."

She pulls me into a gym and we stood in front of the door.

"Tobio said to just take a look. He said a guy here is really good at volleyball." I roll my eyes. Tobio always loved volleyball. But complained on who couldn't hit or jump high enough.

We walk in to see really tall guys. See my brother is tall but I'm not so it really sets us apart from looking the tiniest bit related.

"Oi who are you?" Some tall guy said. My head shot at him but my sister stood in front.

"I'm Maki Kageyama. And this is my sister Y/n Kageyama." She bower then went back to my side.

"Pshhh no way, you guys aren't related to Tobio-Chan." The tall guy said like we were joking.

"Yeah no way the kind has some siblings." A guy with a onion head said. My sister just giggled it off.

"Well we are the Kageyamas. Have a problem deal with it." My sister said. I wanted to shut her up but the scene already played out.

"What are you gonna do mini Kageyama. Hit me?" The tall guy did a dopey grin but instantly fell back by a ball hitting his head.

"IWA-CHAN!! That hurt." He said getting up.

"That wasn't me it was her." The other guy said pointing at Maki. Maki did a sinester grin just like Tobio.

"See I'm different than my brother so shut up." I roll my eyes at her saying but her eyes meant it.

"Sorry about her." I say to the tall guy.

"No problem Y/n-Chan. See your brother has the same temper." Some laughing was in the background.

A glimpse of dark eyes looked into yours

Time stoped what it felt like for ages

Did that really just happened? I never saw any one like him tho. Cute.

It was just a glimpse. Nothing more. But then my little sister waddles over to him and his friend. They start to talk.

Kunimi POV

A child is talking to me. But her sister seems really pr- nice. Yes nice.

"So what's your name." Maki-San asked me.

"Well I'm Kunimi Akira." She nods and a glimpse.  Her older sister from across the gym. E/c eyes met with mine. Just for a moment. Cute.

"Nice meeting you Kunimi-Kun." What's with the formalities. I'm like only a year older than her why do I feel so old?

"Nice meeting you too." Then they both left.

Damn it