16

I didn't know Kunimi would be so lovely covey. Ugh he is so sweet, I don't deserve him.

"I didn't know you wore glasses." He said out of the blue. I sat up and looked at him.

"Well I did but I stopped wearing them after middle school. People said I looked like a nerd." I reached for my black glasses with f/c ends on my cabinet night stand.

I put them on as he blushed a bit. I took them off but he kept looking at me.

"What?" I say but he blocks away.

"Your cute." He blurted out making my face warm.

"I'm not cute. I'm yours." I say as a very sweet comeback. Now he was turning a bit pink.

"Y-your mine?" He confusedly said.

"I'm yours." He kissed my fore head which lead to more neck kisses.

I didn't mind of course, I loved them. His touch or even his presence used to make me feel calm. Even if we just started out as friends.

"I love whats mine." He muttered when he attacked my neck. I giggled snd he looked me in the eyes.

I didn't know what to do so I started to hug him. Making him loose balance and fall on top of me.

"Crap Im sorry." He said while rolling over off of me. I rolled on top of him, he knew what I was doing and hugged me. The warm feeling on his chest was calming.

"You give the best hugs." I say while he plays with my hair.

He hugs me tighter.

"Why are you so tall?" I ask but he just shrugs.

"Well I don't care because there is more of you I can cuddle with." He sighed then gave a peck at my lips. I straddled him but made my way to his lips kissing them.

I went for the jaw line placing kisses. I went down to the neck and the collar bones. I bit his shoulder a bit, then I kissed lightly on them. Kunimi took off his shirt still making me blush. I've seen him shirtless before he is still hot.

I went for the stomach covering it many kisses. I also went for the v-line. He giggled alot making me turn more red.

"I love you so much." He mumbled. And then a click.

"Y/n! Mom is asking if- OH MY GOD I FLIPPING KNEW IT." Crap. I got off him in such a rush I almost fell of the bed.

"IF GUYZ ARE GONNA DO THE DIRTY USE PROTECTION AND LOCK THE DOOR." Kunimi and I just looked at each other awkwardly. My face is a strawberry.

"I need bleach." Maki mumbled while exiting my room.

"Wait don't tell mom about this." I begged.

"Fine. I will never mention this."

Time skip to your job.

"Makki please stay at a table while I work? Do you want a drink." I put menus on the tables.

"Yeah can I get a soda?" I head to the back to get the soda. One of the managers went next to me.

"Hey can you serve your friends please. Everyone else is busy." She hands me a note pad and I see Makki sitting next to the volley ball nerds.

"Hello welcome to (restaurant name). What would you like to order?" Makki giggles.

"Y/n why are you so formal?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm at work."

"Well you were at work when you were in bed with-" I gave her a glare causing her to shut up.