05

Your pov

It was Monday and I sat through another boring lecture. I rolled my eyes when another kid starts being way to loud. Making the teacher shut him up and restart the whole lecture again.

Time skip after school

The same girl that threatened me kept looking at me. I tried to avoid eye contact.

Kunimi pov

I was trying to find y/n but was stopped by my ex, Talni. I avoided eye contact but was stopped by a guy.

"Hey man my girl said you hurt her." I made a confused face while threats me.

He points to Talni. I shake my head.

"I'm her ex." The guy thought it was a joke. And punches me in the stomach. I cough.

"Why did you abuse her?" I didn't- wait. I took some kicks and punches by the guy. He left me and took Talni by his side.

She lied so I would get hurt. I coughed and got up limping so I could go home. Practice was canceled due to coach having a fever.

Your pov

My mom said I had to stay at a friends house. Me and Kunimi already planned that I can stay at his house but I don't wanna be rude. I bought some salted caramel treats. So I can give it to them.

I make it to his house. I knock to see a very hurt Kunimi. He seemed like her was in massive pain, which I instantly make him lie down.

"What happened?" He just coughs.

"Nothing." What bull shit. He kept coughing. I got him a ice pack and placed it on his stomach.

"Take off your shirt." I say. He raises a brow but I Scoff.

"I didn't mean it like that." I became pink from embarrassment.

I helped him take of his shirt to reveal a few bruises.

"I'm gonna touch them." I say.

"Why?" He asks curiously.

"You won't like ossification." He nods and I softly touch some of his bruises. He winces while I try to massage him.

"I'm sorry if it hurts." There was a bruise in the middle of his chest.

I touched it lightly so he won't flinch in pain.
Then I left light kisses on the bruises.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I put the ice on his stomach and went to go cold water and a rag.

Kunimi pov

She took of my shirt and kissed me. I tried to hide my pinkness and succeed. She left to get some more stuff while I just think.

She really cares

She comes back with a rag and water.

"Its cold water and Im gonna rub it on the bruise." Then she just rubs the side of my stomach. Its too damn cold but I won't complain.

"And done." She puts the stuff to the side and sits next to me.

"Now Kunimi tell me what happened." She pouted.

"Nothing." I say. She shook her head.

"Bruises don't come from nothing." She caught my bluff.

"Tell me please. I really care for you." She half smiled.

"Fine." She sighs.

"A guy beat up because he excused me of abusing my ex who broke up with me because I was blunt and not enough." I didn't realize it but y/n tried to comfort me with a hug. We hugged for a while but the she let go.

"Here." She hands me my shirt and I put it on.

"Thanks." I smiled.