19

See Y/n has been pushing my buttons lately. I act like I don't care about it but really it just gets bottled up with a tight seal.

What happened flash back

I sat to next to Y/n while doing my homework and she started to doodle on the my name part. I didn't think about it until I went to check my answers with someone else.

There in bold letters it said Y/n's bitch. I was shocked but erased it and put my name on it. I acted like it didn't happen but really I just put it in a bottle.

I asked her about it but she brushed it off like she didn't know about it.

"Ohh I have been noticing that your Y/n has been meaner to you." Oikawa said. He put his bag over his shoulder then looked at me.

"Well yeah I guess." I scoffed out.

"Oh she just wants your attention."

"She should ask then." He scoffed but then Makki replies.

"If she keeps doing that, you gotta put her in her place. Hit her back with the same energy." I nod.

"All righty then." Oikawa said awkwardly.

Saturday

"Oi Kuni, aren't you quiet." Y/n states. We were at my house. But I really wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"Not now Y/n." I was to get something from my bed until I felt something pull me down.

"What's so important." I didn't respond.

"What is it Kuni?" You know what. I tackled and pinned her to my bed.

"I think your being a bit mean Y/n." Her smirk was gone.

"Well I-"

"Ohoho Y/n what is it? Your acting a bit meaner these past few days. Do you wanna be punished~." She gulped at my words.

"Aren't you quiet baby?"

"Cat got your tongue." Then she spoke.

"I'm sorry." I released her. Then sat up. She sat up next to me.

"Really I am." I exhaled.

"It's fine but it's kinda weird your acting like mean." I state.

"I mean. You didn't seem like yourself." She looked at me with a frown.

"Please don't be mad at me Kuni."

"I'm not. Don't even think about it."She put her head on my shoulder. I laid down but was wrapped by someone.

"Please don't be mad." She whimpered. I frowned while she let go of me. I turned and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm not mad." I whispered in her ear. She still whimpered.

"I'm not mad. It's ok." I whispered in her ear. Her breathing got calmer.

"It's ok." I coed. She held my hand squeezing it tightly. I rubbed her back as she closed her eyes.

"Wanna do something?" I ask. She sat up and ran her hand through her hair.

"I don't know? You?" I can feel the heat going to my face.

"NO NOT LIKE THAT!" She exclaimed. I had a small smirk.

"Well if you want to~?" I purred. But she just squealed.

"Maybe one day but right now Im bored." I raised a brow but sat next to her.

"Maybe?" I asked.

Your pov

"Maybe." I state. He smirked making me pink.

"You know what Im gonna shower." I turned to go to the bathroom as he threw me a shirt. The exact same shirt I borrowed from him.

"I know you like this one." He said while throwing me a towel.

"Thanks." I chirped. But once that door closed, my face turned pink with heat.

Kunimi pov

AHHHHH

SHE IS WAY TO CUTE

I don't deserve her.

I heard the water turn on so I looked through my phone for a few minutes. I heard the door open to see Y/n with wet hair. She moved it to one side then brushed it out.

"What?" I snapped out of my trance. Her hair was now untangled but still damp.

"Your beautiful." I state.

"Baby~" she groaned. I stood up and wrap my arms around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder.

"Yes~" I pulled her in tighter as She purred as I kissed the back of her neck.

"You look nice in my shirt." I say while she combs her hands through her hair. I kiss her forehead and jump onto my bed trying to relax my heart.

"You would look nice naked." She says but she looked very embarrassed.

"Wait no-" She gets cut off with me taking off my shirt.

"Kuni I-" I threw my shirt onto my desk and laid down. She looked at me, making my heart race.

"I was kidding but damn~. I don't mind~"She says while biting her lip. I raised a brow while she laid down next to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Your POV

He is so warmmmmmm

I don't wanna let go. His arms crept along my waist as he snuggled into my back. I really love him so much. But my breathing is hitching that I am getting a head ache.

"Y/n~" He says making me hum.

"You would look beautiful naked as well." My face turned red. Then his eyes showed panic.

"Wait no-" He stammered. I just put a kiss on his cheek. Making his ears red.

"Kuni I didn't know you wanna~" He looked away. Of course he wanted to. He was a teenage boy.

"Come on Kuni~ don't be embarrassed." I cooed while kissing his chest.

"I'm not. Its just that I thought you wanna wait a while." He said with hesitation. I looked him in the eyes. The same  eyes I fell in love with.

"I thought the same. Well maybe one day. When we both really want to." I purred out. He huffed out and wrapped around me tighter.

"But first I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you." He whispered.

"And I'm gonna hold you." He is holding me like he is saying goodbye.

I woke up in tears.

With You by my side

A breath of relief

And I realized

No we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you

Like I'm gonna lose you