11

It was Friday and now it was a routine to hang out at Kunimi's. I walked to his house and he answered the door. I still haven't gotten over the guy who touched me.

"Hey Y/n are you ok." I realized I was breathing heavily. I calmed down.

"Uh yeah Im fine." I say he still wasn't convinced so I put on a smile.

"Y/n don't lie to me." I shook my head. He looked me right in the eyes. I put on a act. But he still didn't fall for them.

"Please tell me." He says with a re assuring voice.

"Kuni am I a slut?" I ask. He looked really shocked with wide eyes. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Y/n who told you that." He asked.

"Am I a bad person?" I ask once more. He gave me a hug. Not just a normal hug, a protective hug. He touched me, but I knew it meant no harm, it meant re assurance. I sobbed a bit but stopped when he started to talk.

"No of course not, now please Y/n who told you that." I sniffled.

"So when I left to go home on Wednesday, a guy approached me. Saying I should come with him. I said no but he just touched me. I kept saying no and he walked off." Kunimi tensed the hug.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I should have protected you like I promised." He said in a bit of sadness. I let go of the hug to face him.

"It is not your fault. Non of it is." I held his hand.

"Don't blame yourself Kuni." I smiled a real one.

Kunimi pov

There's nothing like your smile

Sort of subtle and perfect and real

I'm really worried but it went off my chest with her smile.

I went up to get something from my room but was tackled onto my bed. I was pinned down and straddled by Y/n. She did a devilish grin while holding my arms down.

She laughed and was about to get off of me but I wasn't gonna back down. I flipped and switched our spots. I was on top of her.

"Did you really think In was  gonna let you win." I mumbled out. I smirked and got off of her.

Your pov
I covered my face in embarrassment. He was so close.

"Fine you win, daddy." Oh crap. My pride got in the way. He stops in his tracks.

What did I do!!!! HE PROBABLY HATES ME

He turns around. And does this smexy grin.

"That's right princess." He exits the room while I break down in redness. God Why is he so smooth?!

Kunimi pov

Once I exited the room, I broke down and slid down the wall.

DID I REALLY DO THAT OR DID I JUST IMAGINE IT?

I tried to cool down but the thought of her pinned down under m— AKIRA STOP THAT!

DONT THINK ABOUT WHEN SHE Called you D- ok I need Jesus. Hand me some holy water.

Am I red? I don't know? She makes me go crazy! But she is so cute

Helpless

Flash back

I have never been the type to try and get the spot light

We practicing basically all night

Joking and sweating throwing balls across the room.

And she walked in and my heart went boom

Trying to catch your eye on the side of gym room.

Everyone is laughing, and introductions came soon

Trying to focus and tried to stay in line

But saw your sister, I meet her then I saw your eyes

Flash back end.

I didn't think we would end up like this. Us being friends. I chuckled at myself at the memory.

"Kuni." Y/n said through my room. I open the door to see a very red Y/n.

"Are you ok?" She nods her head.

"Ok then, so should we pretend that never happened." I say, she nods while looking at the ground.

"Uh sure." She says.

Time skip
Your POV

So when Kuni fell asleep I felt like singing random songs and maybe dance. I sat on the couch.

"Stupid boy think that I need him." I say in the songs tone while bobbing my head.

"I know you think about me in the shower." I sang while flipping my hair a bit.

"Porn hub in your browser."

"Fantasize about the puzzy power." Then I realize Kuni was watching me. I shut up while I can see him almost break into laughter.

"What the actual hell Y/n." He says while leaning on the wall.

"It was a catchy song." I stated. He just laughs it off.

He mocked my singing but backs off when I became pouty. He scratched his head but then went close to me.

"Kuni." I say while he decides I'm the perfect pillow.

He lied down his head on my legs. I played with his hair.

"No." He exclaimed in a baby tone. I breathed heavily.

"Just don't sleep on me."

"What if I do sleep on you?"

"Just don't drool."