07

Continued mall trip

Your pov
I paid for the shirt and went out of the shop.

We went to a different shop looking at random things.

"And I oop sksksk." I heard through the isles.

"Wow people are weird." Makki remarks.

"You are one to talk." I say while giggling.

We made our way out of the shop. It was more for children anyway.

"Yo lets go to (random clothes store)." I say while pointing at the sign.

The followed me and looked around the store.

"Maki. This color would look nice on you." I say while holding (fav color) hair dye.

"Hell no. I don't put that stuff in my hair." I pouted but continued to look around.

I see Oikawa talking to Kunimi and I call them over. I also saw Kindaichi with them. 

"So why did we split up?" I ask.
Kunimi was about to explain but Oikawa interrupted.

"Kindaichi and Kunimi said it was awkward to hang out in the woman's section and you know." He winked. Uh ok.

"You know what me and Kunimi have something important to do." Oikawa said. I was gonna say something but Kunimi and Oikawa were gone.

"Ok then." Kindaichi was gone as well.

We kept walking and passed by an another children's store but a little girl pulled my sleeve.

"Hey uh hi." I say. We all stop.

Little girl pov

I saw this ladies sweater and I wanted to say it was pretty and pulled her sleeve. Her group stopped and woah. They are tall.

Your pov

"Ohhh I see whats going on here." Huh. This girl points to me, Makki and Matsu.

"ITS A REVERSE HAREM!" She exclaims.

"A what?" Maki looked very confused and Matsu turned pale.

"Kid you got it all wrong." I said she waved me down. I bent down and she whispered.

"Has anyone told you, that you are amazing and pretty." She giggled. I smiled at the compliment.

"Well thank you but-"

"Someone must really like you." She giggles and runs off.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing just girl stuff." They snickered and we continue.

KUNIMI POV

"Ok Oikawa. I do like someone." He smirks.

"Finally you came clean." I scoffed.

"Just dont get involved in my love life."

YOUR POV

"How did you meet him?" Makki asked.

"I walked in the room and my heart went boom." I said trying to keep my cool. I cant say anything descriptive about him or it will give who he is away. See I always saw Kunimi a different way. I'm not sure how but he was different.

"Wow he must be very interesting." Matsu snickered.

"He- is different." I chuckled.

"Wow thats what I said about the girls I dated." Wow guys way to ruin the moment.

Kunimi pov

I hate feelings. All of the things coming out of Oikawas mouth is his past relationships. Well last time I had feelings I got hurt.

"Hey are you even listening." Oikawa  taps me on the back of the head.

"Yes yeah." Then he blabbeered some more.

Your pov

We went into a small pharmacy, I went to get some Aloe Vera and heating pad.

"Why are you getting that stuff?" Makki asked me while looking over my shoulder.

"Because." Well I actually was getting this stuff for Kunimi. His stomach was becoming more colored. And he seemed like he was in more pain.

"Time of the month?" Makki asked.

"No thats not like until a week." I said jokingly.

"Ewww."