10

(minor molest/ angst)

Your pov

I woke but was in monster grip. It was about 5am and I couldn't go back to sleep of I tried.

"Kunimi let me go." I groaned. I shifted but was pulled closer.

"No, its way to early to get out of bed." She mumbled. I tried to get out but failed miserably.

"Kunimi"

"Kageyama." Ew my last name. He chuckles.

"Fine Y/n." I wiggle but was still stuck in his tight grip.

"Y/n its still dark outside. Stop wiggling."

"Let go of me."

"Stop wiggling."

"Make me." I said in a childish tone.

"What are you five?" No but to me he is a total 10.

"No. Please just move Kuni." He held me tighter.

"I'm comfy already tho." I kept moving around, trying to get loose. But I am really trying to get out of someone's grip of who I really like.

"You know what you want cereal?" He finally lets me go. I think that was yes.

"Yeah you cant mess up cereal right?" We both walked into his kitchen and ate cereal and talked about really random stuff.

"So humans are 60 percent water and Jesus can walk on water. I'm 60 percent Jesus." Kuni said while stuffing more cereal in his mouth.

"Well not really." I remark pouring more milk in my cereal.

"Are you doubting Jesus?"

"Oh sorry daddy for I have been naughty." He choked on his cereal coughing intensely. I pat his back while laughing.

"Its forgive me after for I have sinned." He said while still coughing.

"Yeah yeah but just don't die on me." I chuckled. He continued to eat his cereal and finished.

"I wanna go back to sleep." He groaned while putting his bowl in the sink.

"Kunimi its like 8 already we gotta be awake." He sighed.

"Then lets be lazy then." I sighed at his response but complied.

TIME SKIP WEDNESDAY

KUNIMI POV

We finished practice super tired and hungry.

"Hey lets go to this restaurant." Makki requests.

"Ok sure." I agreed. Iwazumi and Oikawa wanted to come as well.

"I'm coming." Kindaichi says while packing his stuff.

5 minutes later your pov

So I got a job to help my mom. I don't want her to work so hard so Im helping out.

"Oi Kageyama! Get table 7 party of 6!" My manager said. I got some menus and went over to seat the guests not spending anytime to even look at their faces.

"Hi welcome. What would you like to-" I look up to see most of the volleyball team.

"I would- oh Y/n. Why are you here?" Oikawa asks.

"Im a waiter here. Now may I take your order?"

They all order. I come back with all their food. I go take other peoples orders. My shift was about to end and I could go home.

"Yo wait for me my shift is about to end." I say when they paid for their meal.

"Ok." They waited and I come out of the restaurant. I grab onto Kunimis arm. He tried to shake me off but I just gripped tighter while everyone else chuckled.

"Let go please." He said.

"I asked the same thing. You didn't let me go." He sighed. I chuckled in victory.

"Oohhh what have you two been doing." Makki asked. Kindaichi giggled.

"Stuff." Kuni said.

"Oho what kinda stuff." Ok now this is getting annoying.

"Non of your business stuff." I spoke back. But really who wants to know about us eating cereal. I check the time and knew I was gonna get a scolding if I don't go home.

"See you tomorrow guys." I walk off and wave behind me.

I kept walking thinking of random thoughts until, a guy. He blocked my path.

"Pretty young thing why aren't you at home?" I backed away from him.

"I was about to go home." I say trying to pass him. He blocked my way again while hands went up and down my body.

"How about a nice slut comes with me back at my place." I slapped his hands away. He goes up and puts his hand into my uniform.

"STOP." I say. He fumbled with my underwear. I push him away. He falls down onto the ground.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. He frowns and I can see his pants become tighter.

"Fine little slut."He walks off. I feel ashamed of myself. I broke down into tears. I'm scared

He touched me

I wanted to get away

I walk into my house wiping tears. No one noticed.

"How's work honey?" My mom asked me.

"It was great." I say putting a fake smile on. Im such a slut