17

I was gonna walk after school and maybe hang out with Kuni but I was asked by the one and only Oikawa to go set for some wing spikers.

Well apparently I was gonna say no but I might let the team down. And I hate to see people disappointed.

"Oh Y/n!" Oikawa shouted while setting.

"Hey! So what do I do?" He throws me a volley ball.

"Go warm up your arms and maybe practice a few sets. Our wing spikers aren't being sharp enough but I'm sure they will listen to you." I raised a brow but took of on a jump bouncing the ball on the ground.

"Hey can you set for us?" I see Makki, Kyōtani and Kunimi all in a line. I nod and line myself up with the net.

"I will go fast but I'm sure you guys can keep up." I set the ball but it gets hit by Makki's hand making a huge boom.

"Awesome job Makki." He held up a peace sign.
I set again for Kyōtani. I held up a thumbs up. He tilted his head a bit but ran back.

"Ok Kuni you can do it." I set the ball but time froze. I've never seen Kuni jump so high, ever. He hit the ball with not to much but not to little power either.

"Nice one!" I shout. He looked tired. But nodded his head.

"Oh don't mind him Y/n. He is our secret weapon. He is just doing his thing." Oikawa yelled.

"OK MIDDLE BLOCKERS YOU ARE HITTING NOW! SPIKERS YOUR RECEIVING!" The coach yelled. Now I have Kindaichi and Matsunn in my line.

"Hey Uh can you set a bit slower for me?" I already know what's happening.

"Kindaichi I can't set like my brother with intense speed. Don't worry about the set and focus on the ball." He seemed more confident and ran up. I set the ball and he hit it making a loud poomf sound.

"Wow. Now this is a great setter." I smile at the compliment and set to Matsunn. A few more rounds and practice was over. I helped clean up, picking up balls and giving everyone encouragement.

"Well for sure she is extremely nice. Compared to Tobio she is a total up grade." I turn to face Oikawa after that statement.

"Well I just keep my anger and frustrations well hidden. But I have no hesitation to rip it your vocal cords." He backs up with his arms up.

Kunimi pov

HECK YEAH THATS MY BAEEEEEE

wait?

Flashback

"I will cut off your dick and shove it so far up your ass if you talk about what I said  to you." Maki said threatening every person at the table. We all gulped in fear of not reproducing.

Flash back over

Yeah. They are related.

Your POV

Kuni kept giving me the side eye, making me want to look at him more. He wasn't like any of the guys on this team. He was normal.

Original

Well to me he was perfect.

"Oi Y/n learn to take the heat. Your reddish." Mattsun hollered making me cover my face.

"No shut up!"

Time skip to walking home

"Can you stay over at my house?" I ask while I'm walking home.

"Yeah but I have no clothes." Oh yeah.

"Just wear mine." She turn pink but nods. We walked the same path until she started to talk again.

"I saw you looking at me." She states. My eyes widened.

"Oh." I say not even surprised.She raised a brow.

"I wanted to see you." I say making her turn a shade of pink.

"But you see me every day."

"And am I not allowed to see you?"

"Kuni I'm just saying. Like I'm not that special."

"Liar."

"Really I'm not that special Kuni. What's so important about me?" She asked with a bit of a giggle.

"Don't you dare say that again." I said in a serious tone.

"To me, everything about you is important don't change. Not for me or anyone."

"You are the sun to my sky or you are the stars at night." I say in a sweet tone. I pointed to the now orange and pink sky.

She nods her head but proceeds to walk.

We finally made it to my house. I open the door and head to get a towel.

"I gotta shower." I say making my way to the bathroom.

"Ok." Before I closed the door I popped my head out.

"Just go into my closet and pick out a shirt." I closed and locked the door.

Your POV

REEEEEEEEE

I opened the closet and damn. That's a lot of shirts. But they are all mostly far colored or plain. I look through hangers and piles until I find a nice (fav color) shirt.

I changed in it and looked in the mirror. It was really big on me and reached my knees. But I still liked it and snuggled in it. It smells like him.

Like Caramel or sweets. Ugh why can't I stop?!!?!!!

"Do my clothes actually smell that good?" I hear Kuni's voice. I look at him and his hear was still wet and untamed.

"They smell like you." I say quietly. He rolls his eyes. He sat on his bed and started to fall asleep.

Guess it's my turn to be the big spoon. I quietly walked to his bed and rolled over to spoon him.

"Y/n-" He got cut off by me putting my head on his shoulder. He sighed but continued to try to sleep.

"Aren't you sleepy." I whisper in his ear. His face turned a bit pink.

"Just rest up." I whisper again. I kissed his ear making him move his head a bit. I nibbled on it until he turned around to face me.

"Why?" He asked while covering his face. I shrug.

"Because I can." Of course. The line every mom ore child uses when someone asked why.

He sighed but then wrapped his arms around me.

"What a great excuse." He says sarcastically.

"Bite me then." I childishly said.

"Ok." Then he bit my neck. Honestly it felt better than I thought.

"Oh~" He said with a raised brow.

"Its not what you-" Then he bit me again. I bit my lip.

"Huh you shut up because I bit you. I didn't know you like this stuff." He teased me making heat go to my face.

"Kuni there are alot things you don't know about me."