20

"Are you busy tomorrow." It was Friday and I was walking Y/n home until she asked a question.

"No Im not why?" I raised a brow but she looked really nervous.

"I want you to meet my parents." I played it off cool when I nodded but really I was panicking.

"It was originally gonna be a family gathering but narrowed it down to my siblings and my parents." She says nervously.

"I will go. What do I wear?" I ask.

"Wear something nicer than usual. Impressions you know." She said.
"Be at my house by 6pm."
I nodded and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I said my goodbyes and put my hands in my pockets. When I walked home I was thinking alot about the situation.

What if they don't like me? Shit Kageyama is gonna be there!! Oh crap

Next day 6 am

I woke up to the sound of me falling on the ground. I groaned and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

"Oh shit here we go again." I mumbled as I went to get some coffee. I poured  some in a mug and slowly drank from it. It was about 7:30 and I didn't want to be on this Earth. But Y/n is here and thats all I need.

UGHHH! Y/n! I need to make a good impression.

Your POV

"So this boyfriend of yours... he is coming right?" Tobio asked. I nod my head.

"We don't go to the same high school and suddenly boys are picking you up." He says making me throw a pillow at his face.

"No it's not like that." I sighed.

"But please when you see him, d-don't embarrass me or him." He nods.

"Fine but Maki might not make the same promise." It was silent. But Tobio broke the silence with more questions about my relationship.

"Crap now dad has to approve of him too." I say.

"Good luck."

Kunimi pov

So I chose to wear a black button up. Nothing fancy but it doesn't look lazy either.

I wanted to text Y/n I'm on the way.

Me: I'm on the way

Y/n: ok be safe. ❤️

I picked up flowers and made my way to the front door. I gulped at the fact Y/n's family members are on the other side.

I knocked and Shinji opened it.

"Oh hello! Come in come in. Y/n is waiting." She took the flowers and out them in a vase.

"The flowers are lovely." She said adoring.

I saw Y/n and she gave me a hug.

"You look nice." She said while fixing my collar.

"You look beautiful." I say. But squealing was heard.

"You guys look cute together." Shinji said. I chuckled it off.

"Ok don't be nervous." Y/n said while walking me to where her dad and siblings were. I saw Kageyama look at me.

"KUNIMI!" Maki yelled. I waved at her.

"So you are my sisters boyfriend." Kageyama said.

"Yeah."

"Huh. Never knew." He looked at Y/n who scratched the back if her neck.

"Well Tobio put things in the past." She says. I let them argue and I greet Y/n's father.

He looks at me and hands me a handshake which was firm.

"Aren't you my daughters boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes sir Im Kunimi Akira." I said while he smiled.

"Well Kunimi Im Han." He smiled and we talked for a bit. But then Y/n called me over to Kageyama.

"So you two talk I gotta go help my mom." She says leaving me and the king to talk.

"Hurt her or do anything inappropriate-"

"Yeah yeah you will kill me or whatever." I say cutting him off.

"I can insure you I will care for her. I will love her with all my heart." I say with a blank face. Y/n grabbed my arm and walked me saying I did great.

"Well Kunimi are you allergic to anything. I made pork." Shinji asked. I shook my head.

Well dinner was fine small talk but nothing to awkward.

"Well Kunimi dear,... I think your great match with my daughter." Shinji announced.

"But hurt her, my husband will do the UN thinkable." My eyes widened but Y/n held my hand.

"So Kuni, are you gonna walk home? Do you take the station?"

"No ma'am I walk." I say. She nods while I stand up.

"Well aren't you polite." Han said while nudging me. I awkwardly chuckle, while Maki nods.

"Well it's getting late Kunimi. Do want anything to bring home?" Shinji asked.

"No thank you. But it was a pleasure meeting you." I say with a wave.

"Ok take care." I head for the front door, while Y/n followed behind. She closed the door and gave me kiss on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow." She says with a smile. I gave her a peck on he lips then the forehead.

"See you, love you babe." I waved off leaving the porch.

"Love you. Be safe." She states. God I love her.