25 (Bonus/ Alternate ending)

"Oi Kageyama!" You were called out to the gym. You were still groggy after that dream.

"Coming coming." You groaned. You walked towards the gym to see non other than the volleyball club.

And there you saw, it was his eyes.

They met your, with a flash you guys felt like you knew each other

"Hold up this person is related to Kageyama?" A turnip top asked. You backed away, but now looking at him, he seemed familiar.

"K-Kindaichi?" You shakily ask. His head shoots at you.

"Y-yeah?"

"And y-you are-" You pointed shakily his friend. The boy with the middle part.

"Kunimi Akira- you must be Kageyama Y/n." He knows too.

"Kuni?" The nick name was familiar on your tongue and it was familiar to his ears.

"Yeah."

"Can we talk?" You asked him. He nods and walked with you outside.

"Don't be weirded out Kunimi, but I had a dream and it had you in it but it felt to real. But how do you know me?" You asked. His blank face just stared at you but turned to a slight reaction.

"Kageyama, same. I had one where we got-" He cut himself off. It was embarrassing for him to say it out loud.

"Married." You finished his sentence. Both of your faces flushed but your eyes never left each other.

"If we had the same dream uhm, what year was it when you proposed?" Hard question but it he got it straight away.

"2019." Both of you were in shock. What did all of this mean?

"Hey uhm L/n- uhm... since we got to know about this uhm dream. Maybe we could talk about it over a date?" Smooth hoe.

You smiled and nod.

"I would love too." You said as you stood up. He smiled back then watched you walk away.

"Oi Kunimi? Who was that?" Oikawa asked.

"A girl. Y/n Kageyama." Like the answer was obvious he rolled his eyes.

>> A/n this ain't a dream this time lmao

Recap on your guys life

He asked you out

He proposed in the year 2019

Y'all got 2 kids

And loved a long happy life with each other

It all felt like a dream

But this time it wasn't

Don't cry, cuz it's over, smile because it happened

Let's try again

>>

The two of you knew about that dream but focused on each other

Was it just a coincidence?

Idk you tell me reader

Damn this book is old

7 months old hahaha

I love all of you readers and hope you go read my other Kunimi x Reader since y'all seemed sad this one ended

That or you could read my Haikyuu x reader lemon 2 book

I have Kunimi x reader nsfw stuff there

#selfpromo

I love you all and wash your hands

-Author

❤️💖⭐️💕🤍💜😭😭😭