18

Y/n invited everyone for a sleepover. But she had to cover a shift so she won't be coming home for a while. Maki said not to make a mess. But she is entertaining the other memey third years.

But now I'm stuck with a "helping" 3rd year who gives advice that doesn't even make sense.

"Kunimi I know you like someone. But chances are they don't even like you back." Wow such a confidence boost.

"Like I already set you up with someone and she is amazing."

"Ahah ahaha no." I say bluntly. Oikawa shook his head.

"I mean is this person even that worth it?" I nod my head.

"But really Kunimi will this person like you?" Hopefully I mean we are together.

I don't reply.

Makki pov

"Wait you two are older so you might get this joke. That I learned from a friend." Makki and Matsunn looked at me nodding.

"Ahem." I cough out.

"What are you doing here step bro?" They looked very pale.

"Who taught you that?" Matsunn asked.

"Porn." Matsunn fainted.

"Oof you broke him." Makki said plainly.

"Oh."

Kunimi pov

I heard laughter from the other room but I definitely wasn't laughing. Why is it so hard, to keep my emotions a secret.

"Well I don't need help with my love life." I stated.

"But come on. Get out there a little!"

"No."

"Kunimi not to be mean but...."

"Are you gay?" I was shocked but still kept a straight face.

"Well no see I have a crush and have feelings for a girl." I say but he seems UN phased.

"Well same hunny but look where I am."

"But seriously Kunimi you might need some love in your life." Well I already have alot.

"Just listen to me!" I partially yell.

"Kunimi listen to me first. Its better to-"

"No just shut up!" I begged. He looked very shocked at me. Me usually taking no shit from other people actually begging.

"Wait Kunimi I didn't-" I ran to the bathroom. All these thoughts are in my head. I locked the door and put my back against it.

"Fuck." I groaned out. I hit the door with the back of my head.

Now I feel Im on a cloud. No sound or anything. No feeling just me and myself. I breathed heavily trying to calm down. Then I hear a faint knocking.

"Hello?" I ask a bit shaky.

"Its me Y/n." The other voice said.

"Can you let me in." I didn't reply.

"Please?" Her voiced shaked out.

I decided to open the door. She went inside and sat on the sink.

"What happened?" She asked in a caring tone.

"I really like you. I really really do but Im not ready to tell everyone. Not yet." She sighed then held my hand.

"I feel the same. I really do want to tell anyone but I don't feel ready." She said while looking at the ground.

"Until we are ready." I whispered then kissed her cheek. She turned red then lead me out the bathroom quietly. We went to her room to hear laughter.

"Quiet down a bit. Maki's room is next to mine." She whispered. I nodded and head to her room. She sat on the bed while patting beside her telling me to sit.

"Are you really ok?" She asked. I shrugged while she pouted. I sighed then laid on her bed.

"I'm fine its just Oikawa got to me." I sighed. She laid down next to me.

"I'm sorry."

"Y/n its not your fault. I'm just stupid." I rolled over to face her.

I sat up and put my back against the wall. Still looking at her I brush the hair out of her face.

"Kuni." She groaned while sitting up. I just hummed. She looked at me with a glint in her eyes. She smiled and kissed me softly. I kiss back for her to straddle my legs.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. It was a slow soft kiss making the environment warm and fuzzy. I combed through her hair with my fingers, untangling it.

"So beautiful." I whisper in the kiss.

"Stop it." She groaned.

"But its true." I kissed her again. It had more heat but felt amazing.

"Pretty." I whisper out.

"Am not." I cut her off with a heated kiss. I felt up her back but she pushed me on top of her. I was on top of her but still kissed her. I ran my hands through her sides feeling up and down.

"Amazing." I mumble out. I kissed lips again while closing my eyes.She didn't mind my comment that time.  She moved my shirt up but struggled so I took it off. The she felt up my back, her hands cold making me shiver.

"Handsome~" she purred.

"Shut up." I growled. I went for her neck placing kisses and licks. She squirmed while petting my hair.

"Aren't you stressed baby~" She purred. I kissed her collar bones the her neck.

"Just relax~"I took a deep breath. We kissed but parted from the lack of breathing.

"Aren't you full of energy~"She purred out as I felt up her sides. She we wrapped her arms around my neck as our kiss became more heated.

"Y/n, Kunimi are you two all-"The three third years looked at us in shock. We got off of each other and sat on the bed. Cockblockers

"I TOLD YOU GUYS TO LOCK THE FREAKING DOOR BEFORE YOU BANG!" Maki yelled from the door frame. She looked very embarrassed.

"You knew?" Oikawa asked while she nodded.

"And you guys didn't tell me." I shrugged it off.

"So. We weren't ready to tell anyone yet but here we are now." I say.

"Oikawa is wrong about someone love life!" Matsunn states.

"Wait that means I gotta cancel your date."

"DATE?" I look at Y/n who seems shocked.

"Oh no no Y/n. I didn't know you two were dating so I was gonna set him up with someone but plans were canceled." Oikawa shrugged.

"Ok now put on a shirt there is a child." He pointed to Maki and I put on my shirt.

"You guys are gonna have a nice couple roller coaster." Maki states then closed the door.

Y/n looked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes then laid down.