21

And I woke up. My family had a whole talk about the boyfriends and the rules and stuff. So every time I see Kuni all I hear is the talk.

"Hey Y/n." Kuni says while snapping in front if my face. He was talking to me about something but I was stuck in thoughts. I was at his house lying down on his bed.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Well I want to sleep or cuddle or just be lazy." He said. I laid down signaling him to cuddle me. He is like 6ft tall of course Im the small spoon.

He place a kiss on my fore head and mumbled something in my ear.

"Mine~"He mumbled. I raised a brow but ignored it.

"I love you so much. Be mine~"

"I'm yours. Don't doubt it." I whisper. He smiled while closing his eyes. Until I decided I was bored. I faced him bringing my face close to the side of his.

I kissed the side of his neck and nibbled on his ear. He seemed to enjoy it, but he inched away from me. I kept kissing him trying to scoot closer to him. Why is he moving away?

"Hey can you back up a bit?" He asked. I stayed where I was until.

"Hey I-" He was nervous. I don't know what I did. He was awfully pink. And seemed off.

Then I realize...

Oh shit!

He puts his hands covering his no no square with a semi red face. Ohhh I'm a dumb bitch.

"Are you... hard?" I awkwardly ask. I mean this question is awkward anyway.

"N-no." He stutters out. He already knew I didn't believe him.

"Fine m-maybe." He admits trying not to look me in the eyes. All I saw was his jaw. I can tell he was embarrassed but it's normal. He is a teenage boy. They are just hormone water balloons.

"Oh. Maybe we can do something about it." I say tracing his jaw. He gulped as I was doing this. His pants were noticeably making him uncomfortable.

"Well let's get clean. The shower maybe?" I ask.  His eyes widened as he started to look back at me.

"O-ok. Um I would but only if you want to." Ah a man with consent. I nod as I sat up. I grab a towel and put it on my shoulder as I walk toward the doorway.

"What are you waiting for?" I cooed. He stood up making his way to the bathroom.

Kunimi pov

OH SHIT

Her smirk was devil like. She knows. She even invited me to shower. Haha. 'Shower'. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. She turned on the water making the room steamy.

She then hugged me 'accidentally' gracing the area.

I gave her a peck on the lips as I took off my shirt. She turned a slight pink as she smiled. She took off her shirt now making me red as ever. She giggles she wiggles trying to get her pants off.

I took off mine only leaving myself in boxers. While she was in her under garmets.

"Your so beautiful." I say. I gave her a kiss on the lips, until she tugged on the elastic part of my boxers. I raised a brow but whatever.

She took off her bra. And great my face is a cherry. And then she is now naked. FUCK

"Take it off~." She purred. I nervously took them off making Akira jr stand. She hopped in the shower which I followed.

The warm water fell on my skin as I hugged Y/n from the back. I kissed her shoulders as the water poured. She turned to kiss me onthe lips as her hand slowly went down South.

As her hand went on it a small sigh came out of my mouth. She started to tease and at that point I was trying to keep my patience. I grabbed her arms and pinned them over her head on the wall.

She let out a small whimper as I kissed and sucked on her neck. I made a very sloppy trail of hickeys all the way to the destination making her wait and be patient. I lick her clint making her legs shiver. I insert a finger making her knees woble.

"Kuni~ah~" She moaned. I pumped it then inserting another finger. She arched her back as the water started to cool down. I stood up still pumping my fingers, then she wraps her arms around my neck. She kissed me and I kissed back trying to get entrance to her mouth.

She denied with a smirk but stopped with a moan. I curled my fingers inside if her and gave her another kiss exploring.

"K-kuni I-I want you i-in m-m-me." She panted. I took out my fingers as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Im gonna put it in." I said. I pushed it in making he whimper.

"O-oouch." She groaned. I tried to help by kissing her neck and face. She looks at me slowly making a small nod. She wraps one of her legs around me as I thrust into her slowly.

Her groans slowly became moans making me feel pleasured. I went faster as she pants my name softly.

"Ngh-Akira~"She moaned. She sucked hickeys on my neck making me softly pant.

"Kuni~" She moaned as I thrusted. She had pinkdusted cheeks and tears welled up in her eyes.

"God I love you so much." I mangaed to grunt out. I growled while putting my face in her neck. She started to shake a bit making me slow down.

"F-faster." She huffed. I did so as she moaned.

"Ah~" she exclaimed with eyes closed. She was close.

"K-kuni Kuni KUNI!" She said panting and moaning. I hummed as a response.

"I-i-im C-coming d-dont Stop PLEASE." She said. Her voice making me go faster. She whimoere as I start to feel weaker. A heat in my stomach. And in my core.

She clenched around my memeber as she gave a final oh. She was out of breath as I move my hips one more time. I already knew so I pulled out before exploding. Y/n was panting with a small pink on her face.

She smiled as she gave me another kiss.

"That was amazing." She said in awe. I wrap my arms around her as she washed her body.

She turned off the water stepping out into the cold bathroom floors. She hands me a towel which I used to wrap myself up.

"God I love you." I mumbled as she hands me clean boxers and shorts.

I put them on feeling the cloth on my skin. It was warm but it cant replace cudding.

"Y/n~ cuddle with me." I say while lying down walking to my room. Before I plopped onto my bed I felt arms wrap around my waist. She put her head against my back.

I laid down letting her cuddle me taking the warmth. I soon let the darkness take me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up in cold sweat. Y/n no longer cuddled me as I turned to face her. I put her in my arms, as she snuggled. I can see all the marks I left on her neck. I made a small smirk as I look at them, knowing I made them.

I heard her light snoring as she slept on me. It was quite but I can hear her breathing. As her chest went up in down I mumbled things in her ear.

"I love you so much." I mumble softly. She shifts as I place a kiss on her fore head. I smile a bit moving her hair out of her face.

"I really love you, you know that." I whisper. I blink while looking at the ceiling.

It was still dark out, the moon shining in through the window. Y/n then yawned as she sat up.

"Why are you awake?" She mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

"The question is why did you wake up?" I remark. She wraps rolls putting her stomach on mine. She rested her head in the crook of my neck breathing softly.

"I have no idea." She mumbled.