22

So I woke up to Kuni not next to me so I assumed he was downstairs.

I crept slowly and quietly to see him cooking eggs in his boxers. I quietly tip toed behind him to wrap my arms around him.

"Morning baby." He cooed while moving the pan.

"Morning." I say with a yawn. I kissed his back as he cooked.

"Here." He handed me a plate with eggs and a fork.

"Thank you." I said. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and head to the counter.

"Hey I gotta go later. I have practice." He said. I had a pout but nodded.

"Ok."

"Im sorry."

"Its fine." I said. I finished and put my plate in the sink. I walk over to his couch to be tackled onto it.

"Hey-" I say but my breath hitched.

"I love you. You know that right." His words breathed on me. He was ontop of me with a smile.

"I know Kuni, I know that." I say. He gave me a kiss and cuddled me. Man f mornings.

"Hey did you eat yet?" I ask as he nuzzles into me.

"Nope." He breathed on my neck. He then places some kisses on my neck going downwards.

Lets just say my morning was great.
Kunimi pov

Im at practive after all that. I really dont want to go but I might get yelled at. And I really want to get better at volleyball.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE GO CHANGE." Coach yelled. I sluggishly got my chlothes out my bag to change. Everyone started to get into their practice uniforms until they all look at me.

I had just took off my shirt and all eyes were on me.

"What?" I ask. I furrowed my eyebrows as whispers were heard.

"Kunimi were you busy yesterday?" Yahaba asked.

"Yes I was busy why?" I say.

Oikawa pov

DAMN IT
WHY IS IT SO QUIET

Makki was looking at me with a raised brow. He went up to me.

"I was wrong." He admitted in a whisper.

"You should have gave him a rubber." He said. I laughed it off. Then I looked at Kunimi. Oh shit.

His neck. Oh lord. I dont even want to know.

Kunimi pov

Why wouldnt anyone tell me! Then it hits me like a truck. My eyes widdened. There is a freaking trail of them.

DAMN IT Y/N

"Ok Kunimi dont be mad." Oikawa said while I put on my shirt.

"So some of us your love life was sad." Ouch. I exhaled.

"But those hickeys say the opposite." I turned a slight shade if pink.

"So how did you do it?"

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Like where? The bed room?" He asked with his nose in my buisness. Whatever just to make hin shut up I spill.

"In the shower." I mumble. And look on his face was a mix of suprised and awkward. I shrugged and grabbed a volleyball.

After practice

I met up with Y/n again to just be lazy. She was in the middle of my lap.

"Kuni don't freak out." Here we go again.

"Ok." I say unsure. She seemed very nervous.

"Ok ok don't freak out. My parents wanna- Uh meet yours."

"Hold on a second." I say calmly. I shoved a pillow in my face.

"UUGGGGGGHHHH." I yell into it. It was muffled and Y/n was patting my back.

"I got a text this morning." I say mumbled into the pillow.

"My parents wanted to do the same." I said as a dread.

"What's so bad about it?" She asked. I looked at her like she asked me something so stupid.

"They are kinda embarrassing." I admit. She held my hand with a tight squeeze.

"I mean it can't be that bad." She said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was bad. I didn't expect her whole family to be there. Just the parents.

"Come onnnn. Hang out with us." Maki groans. She dragged me to where all the 'kids' were.

She sat in between Kageyama and me.

"How was volleyball?" She asked. Kageyama smiled.

"Well Aobajōsai got destroyed." He said with a grin. We lost to them and they got to face Shiratorizawa. I shrugged at him.

"Well Aobajohsai beat your brother during the Inter High Preliminaries." I say as the tension in the air got thicker.

We made eye contact but Maki cuts with talking.

"That's good, and all." She said with a smile. I tensed up. The air felt thick.

"Ah Akira." There is my mom.

YOUR POV

"Ah Akira." A lady with dark hair said. She had a bright smile. Then I realized it was my boyfriend's mother.

"Hi Mrs. Kunimi." I say with a bow. She gave me a warm embrace.

"Don't be so formal. I'm Laci to you." She said with a smile.

"Your Y/n right?" She asked. I nodded as she sat me down.

"Oh Akira has talked to me all about you. And gosh your so beautiful." She said while putting her arm around me.

"Th-thank you L-Laci." I say. She nods and we talk some more.

"Oh honey who is this?" A calm tired voice asked.

I looked over to see man with dark eyes. He was tall and had dark hair. He looked had pale skin like Kuni. I can tell these were the parents.

"Oh is this Y/n?" He asked. His voice was smooth.

"Yes sir Mr. Kunimi." I say with a bow. He messes up my hair with a small laugh.

"Your apart of the family. I see why Akira likes you. Call me Sean." He said. He had a faint smile exactly like Kuni's.

"Well Sean your son is an amazing person. I see where he gets it." I say. They looked at each other and held each others hands.

"Y/n I used to never imagine such an amazing young lady would be interested with our son. But you guys are perfect for each other." Laci said.

Her voice was so soft and gentle while Sean's voice was a bit tough but like Kuni's.

"How did you guy's meet?" Sean asked. He seemed more awake.

"We met when he was at volleyball practice. Well my sister met him first. But we actually started talking when we were assigned a project." I say while scratching the back of my neck.

They seemed confused at first.

"So Akira plays volleyball?" They ask.

"Wait you didn't know?" I asked shocked. They shocked their heads.

"He seemed to not really enjoy it in middle school. So we thought he wouldn't rejoin, but TH we wouldn't know. Our jobs make us not be home all the time." Laci admitted. Well I didn't know that.

"I have some videos from his few games. He is really good but it's really hard to root for one when my brother and him are going head to head." I say. The seemed very impressed and proud.

"God your perfect." They say deeringly.