04

Time skip to night Kunimi pov

I laid on my bed while on my phone. I tried to be productive but failed due to Instagram and iFunny.

It started to get darker and darker.

Dream land

I am watching something with someone. A female. She suddenly straddled me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I want you~." The female whispered into my ear. I felt a warmness in my body.

I gulped and she left light kisses on me.

Your pov
Dream land

I was watching a show of some sort with a male. Then I some how ended up straddling him like I wasn't in control of my own actions. I some what wrapped my arms around his neck putting my head on his shoulder.

"I want you~" I cooed in his ear. He gulped and-

Kunimi pov

I woke up breathing very heavily. What was that?!!

That dream was different. It felt like something I want. Something that happened.

Then I get a text

Y/n: good morning ♥

Oh a heart. I smile and text back.

Me:good morning y/n♥

Y/n: you wanna hang out today?

Why with me. Not like I don't want to. But like out of everyone she chose one of the laziest people.

Y/n: we could do nothing together and be lazy

My eyes turned wide. I reply in a instance.

Me: sure. You wanna come over to my house?

Y/n: sure! See you

I close my phone and hold it to my chest. After a bit I hear the door bell ring. I groan and open it to see y/n in a sweater and shorts.

Y/n pov a few min earlier

AhAHaa a heart. I dress up and do my routine before I head to his house. I put on so Carmel chopstick and head out.

Kunimi opens the door for me and I look at his clothes. He wore a loose tee and sweats. Hot

He lets me in and we started to talk.

"What do you think about Oikawa?" I thought about his question. I shrug

"He is ok. I don't understand why people fawn over him so much." Well he has good looks but he doesn't seem like a person who I would be interested in.

"Oh really." He gives me a smirk while I just nod my head.

"I mean its just Oikawa like I don't get how he is so popular."

Flash back

"STAY AWAY FROM OIKAWA." From who? I just bumped into a crazy girl from school.

"What do you mean?" I said she had craziest in her eyes.

"I SAW YOU TALKING TO HIM AND HE IS MINE." I shook my head like it was a joke.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me." I chuckled but stop to see her face. She wasn't kidding.

"YOU LIVE ON (enter random address)." My eyes widened. She stated my address.

"I WILL HURT YOU. STARTING NOW!" She kicked me in the stomach. I coughed and tried to breath only to gasp super hard. She hurt me in my stomach region making me want to throw up.

"STAY AWAY OR EVERY ONE ELSE IN THIS SCHOOL WILL COME FOR YOU." She walked off and I got up dusting my clothes off. I adjusted my clothes like nothing happened. But really I was scared.

Flash back end

"Hey are you ok?" I snap out the memories. I felt my cheek. Tears.

"No." I rub my eyes trying to stop the tears.

He wrapped his arms around me. My face buried in his chest.

"Shh its ok." He combed through my hair.

"I'm scared." I whimper. I face him. He gas a confused face.

I told him everything. He kept hugging me. It felt right.

"What do I do?" I ask. I hold him tighter.
"I will protect you."

Kunimi pov

"I'm scared." I hugged y/n but was confused on why she was scared.

"There was a girl. She threatened me and said my address. She said she would do horrible things to me." She sniffled. She put her face in my chest.

"What do I do?" She asks me while holding me tighter.

I put a caring face on.
"I will protect you." She sniffles a few more times.

"I promise on that so now did she hurt you?" I ask her. She nods no but it was an obvious she lied.

"Don't lie." She still lied.
"Fine then." I press on her stomach. She winces in pain.

"Hey that hurt." She says complaining but regrets her words. Reveling she got hurt.

I got a ice pack and she placed it on her stomach.

She still was whimpering maybe from the pressure.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I ask making sure. She nods.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I say jokingly while she playfully punched me.

"No." I roll my eyes.

Then we spent the rest of the day being lazy and treating Y/n's injuries.