09

Time skip next weekend

"You wanna hang out this weekend?" Kuni asked me. I smiled.

"Yeah." I first went to my house, got some clothes and went to Kunimis.

He let me in and we sat on his couch just being lazy.

"Hey whats on your legs?" He asked. Oh those? Yeah stretch marks. Kinda a reason why I don't wear shorts all the time.

"Um they are stretch marks." I whispered.

"I think they are cool." He says while looking at me.

"But I hate them." I said while scoffing. He disagrees.

"Well don't they mean growth." I just shook my head.

"I mean like. These marks make you. I like being your friend because you are you. Don't change." He remarks. He held my hand.

He is everything to me.

"Now don't be upset lets do something."

Time skip 16.5 mins later
Kunimi pov

Y/n was scrolling through her phone looking for something. Must be very important.

"Kuni so earlier today I sat on a bench and a bird sat next to me." She then shows me a picture of her sitting next to a bird.

She is perfect to me.

"Did you befriend it?" I ask jokingly but
She just shaked her head. She pouted but bounced back.

"You wanna go out?" I ask. Wait no not like that.

"I meant out the house." Yes out the house. Nice save! She looked taken back but agreed.

We walked out my house and went for a stroll. We passed by a store just to get drinks. We ordered and waited for about 3 minutes until someone called out.

"ORDER FOR THE COUPLE." That cant be us right?

"I think they mean you guys." So they did mean us. Y/n and I got our drinks and walked out.

"Ha a couple. Pshhh a couple? Why would they think we are a couple?" Y/n said. Yeah why.

I shrug and we start walking to who knows where. We walked until we both get tired.

"Kuni wanna go back?" She asked me. I nod and she holds my hand. I try to fight the heat going into my face.

We walked in very peaceful silence until we were stopped by no other but Talni.

"Hello ex boyfriend stealer." She says to Y/n.

Y/n held my arm coming closer to me.

"She is the one who beat me up and threatened me." She said in fear.

"You wanna steal Oikawa and now my ex. Such a loser and now a greedy bitch. Isn't that right."

"How about Fuck off Talni." I say. She just scoffs and still has a evil grin.

"No. Kunimi, baby you know you want me back." She rubs herself on me.

"No you dumped me and expect I want you back. Unloyal trash person."

"Plus I have an awesome friend who is better than you on every occasion." Talni scoffs and walks away.

"Thank you Kuni." Y/n said while looking on the ground.

"No problem, she was a bitch anyway. And like I said, I would protect you."

"So she is an ex of yours." I just sigh. Might as well be truthful

"Our relationship wasn't healthy anyway. She said that she thought I didn't love her and told me I wasn't enough for her needs." Then what I recived was better than any volleyball. I recived a hug. I gave it back, trying not to crush her.

"I'm sorry Kuni." She says still hugging me.

"Its not even your fault."

"Well she doesn't know what she is missing." Y/n remarks. I turn the slightest bit pink at her comment.

We finally made it to my house making my way to the couch I carry Y/n with me.

"Aye Kuni-" I place her on the couch very carefully.

"Yes."

"Wanna maybe I don't know cuddle." She whispered.

"What?" I asked. I heard her I just wanted to hear her.

"Wanna maybe cuddle?" I roll my eyes. Is she afraid?

"Y/n you are acting like Im gonna reject being lazy with you. Of course I won't say no, now get a blanket." She got all happy which makes me happy. She got a blanket and put it yelling over the both of us. I wrapped my arms around her, she fit me like a puzzle piece.

3 hours later

It was all ready night time and Y/n and I have been lazy since day light.

"You wanna get up?" She asked me.

"Not really." I replied. She giggled and snuggled with me more.

"Ok."

See we aren't a couple so this is just friends hugging each other. Feelings suck.

But I kept it all inside my head
What I saw I left unsaid

"Yay."

It I can tell her

Your pov

I turned to face him. His eyes staring at mine.

Boy you got me helpless.

I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit.

"Dork." He says.

I'm helpless.

Down for the count and Im drowning in them.

"Nerd." I remark.

Both Pov's

But were a million worlds apart~

And I don't know how to even start

If I could tell her/him

(a/n ok so I always use Hamilton references so I added some deh. Its kinda more on the emotional lovely Dovey side)