06

"Hey lets get ice cream!" Y/n said after I put my shirt on.

"Ok let me just get a jacket."

Time skip at ice cream shop

We paid for our icecream but y/n does the unimaginable and starts sucking her popsicles up and down. I tried to avoid eye contact until a guy starts cat calling her.

I was about to make him stop until y/n chomps the popsicles off the stick. It made the guy shut up and leave.

"Some people are just so perverted you know." She says. I agree and go back to my house.

"Is your stomach ok?" She asks while sitting on the couch with me.

"Yeah just minor pain." She raised a brow but looks away looking down at her legs.

"Are you ok?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"I mean like are you ok? Emotionally." Soft breathing filled the room. I huffed out.

"I don't know?"

Silence. It breaks with y/n speaking again.

"I'm sorry for asking." She apologized but I just wrap a arm around her.

"Its fine."

"Hey lets ouch-" my stomach made me hiss in pain as literal air touches it. Y/n stood up and got the rag.

"You know you don't have to take care of me." I remark. I took off my shirt as she tried to help the bruises.

"So." She says.

"So what. I care for you and your health. I don't want you to be in pain." She states while I flinch on how cold the rag is.

"Thank you." I thanked her. She giggled and continued. The door bell rang and I get up to go get it. I put on a shirt very carefully and get the door.

"Hey Kuni- oh dude are you ok? You look like crap." At the door I see Hanamaki, Kindaichi, Matsukawa and Oikawa.

"Thanks." I muttered and let them in.

"Hey Kunimi lets finish- oh hi." Y/n noticed the four other guys.

"Why are you here?" Okinawa asked.

"My mom said I had to be with a friend while she is out of town." Some ohhs were in the air.

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked.

"We wanted to sleep over and Kunimi has the nicest house." They all nodded in agreement.

"Fine." I said. They all chuckled.

We stayed up until like 4 in the morning. Sleep is for the weak! Y/n fell asleep beside me.

"SoOo her sister has the same nick name slash name as me?" Hanamaki or Maki said.

"Yeah she seemed so polite until she hit me in the head with the ball." Okinawa said. Hanamaki chuckled.

"Rude I won't set for you." Okinawa pouted.
"Set these balls." Matsukawa mocked while Hanamaki fist bumped him. Kindaichi looked like he was about to fall asleep but still chuckled.

Then I heard groaning beside me. I look to see a very tired Y/n sitting up. She scratched her head and grabbed onto me.

"Kunimi go to sleep." She says pulling me down. I layed down. The guys were  giggling. I would sit up but Y/n already fell asleep again.

"Comfy there Kuni-"

"Shut up Oikawa." The all had muffled giggles.

Y/n decides to nuzzle herself into my chest.

"Lucky you dude." I scoffed but in reality I didn't mind someone so sweet in my arms.

"Hey scoot a bit. Last time I lost blood circulation." Y/n mumbled. I scooted but I heard giggles.

"Last time huh Kunimi." Kindaichi had fell asleep.

"Aren't  you guys gonna sleep?" I ask the third years.

"Nope sleep is for the weak."

Time skip to morning

I woke up to the sounds of snoring. And shuffling. The third years are asleep and a very awake y/n was on the couch.

"Morning Kunimi." She happily chirped. The intro of this show was playing and Y/n sang along.

"Maybe your my love." She sang while pointing to me. Then she put her hands on her face from embarrassment.

Hanamaki and Matsukawa were laughing their asses off.

She still hasn't made eye contact with me.

"Ewww twincest!" Maki rolled his eyes.

"Morning." Oikawa finally woke up.

"Lets go to the mall." The suggestion wasn't bad so I agreed.

We all change and head out to the mall. We went inside that was more for women. Y/n seemed very pulled in then Oikawa pulls me aside.

"Do you like her?" Well yeah. She understands me. She also cares about me.

"Well-"

"Kunimi well is not a answer." He crossed his arm.

Your pov

So Hanamaki and Matsukawa are trying to help me find stuff I like.

"How bout this?" Matsu held up a dress. See Im not really the girly type or Tom boy but that dress was horrible.

I see Maki cringe.

"No its kinda ugly." I say. He puts it down and tries to find something else.

"How about this shirt." It was a Grey shirt and on the corner it said '13 is my favorite number'. I nodded and held the shirt.

"Do you like anybody Y/n?" A question out of the blue.

"Well um." I scratched the back of my head as Matsu smirked.

"Tell us dude." Maki pleaded. I hesitated a bit.

"Yes." I gulped. Its like they knew.

"You don't have to tell us who it is you know. We know something about boundaries." I ex hailed very calmly. That really calmed me down.

"Ok thank you."