14

I laid down next to her my back against the bed board. She laid down next to me keeping her eyes on the movie. Of course it was a romantic comedy. The girl falls for the guy, they become friends then another guy falls for her and it all becomes a love triangle.

I scoff at the cheesy lines like "your mine." Or "call me baby."

"Kuni cuddle me." Y/n rolls over and face plants into my chest.

She adjusts still watching the movie while snuggling into me.

"Akachan." Was heard from the movie. I looked at Y/n's face. She was very concentrated blinking every now and then.

I wrap a arm around her pulling her closer. I kissed her forehead the continued to watch the movie. I feel warm, warmer than usual. I need affection.

We moved positions so she her back on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her. She must have thought something was up so she held my arm.

There was some romantic kissing scene happening on the screen. I didn't really care. But I knew Y/n was watching it. I had a boost of confidence so I became brave and got closer to her.

I kissed the back of her head then to her cheek, to her jaw. I left soft kisses on her jaw line, then I went down to start softly kissing her neck.

"Kuni-" she groaned out.

"Mhm." I said still kissing her neck.

"Kuni Why are you doing that?" I went back to kissing her jawline.

"Because." These kisses became softer and lower. Leading a trail on the back of her neck.

"You said you wanted kisses." I mumbled out. She purred at my touch.

"So love me." I say while stopping the kisses. I kissed her lips which shocked her but she kissed back. It was sweet a simple. She closed her eyes so I closed my eyes until-

"Hey Y/n m- OH WOAH THERE!" Me and Y/n broke apart. She turned red of embarrassment while I hid my face.

"Maki That was nothing ignore that. We weren't doing anything." Y/n squealed. Maki scoffs.

"I'm not 7. And if you guys are gonna bang please do it quietly." Maki closed the door but then it re opened.

"And please lock the door. For your sake." She shut the door and Y/n wouldn't even look at me in the eye.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked mockingly while she nods. I chuckle while she buried her face into her pillow.

"Do you love me?" The movie actor said trying to get his girlfriend to say it back.

"Yes." Of course the girl says it back.

"Kuni do you like me?"

"No."

I saw Y/n become really upset.

"I don't like you, I love you a lot." She smiled and her frown disappeared.

"I love you so much that I really don't wanna lose you."

"Oh wow so sweet Kunimi." Maki said sarcastically while she stood at the door.

"Excuse me I'm trying my best." I say she rolls her eyes and looks at a blushing Y/n.

"Mom is coming home late tonight but that doesn't mean you guys can do the dirty."

"Oh wow the plans ruined." I say super sarcastically. Y/n hit me in the arm.

"KUunNii-" She said while hiding her face.

"And like I said lock the door." Maki said while locking the door for us. She left us, Y/n still a bit pink. I tried to face her but she kept moving her face.

"Y/n-" I groaned out. No response.

"Y/n." I say one more. Is she that embarrassed?

"Baby." I cooed. No response just some mumbles.

"Yeah?" A squeaky voice said.

"Do you love me?" This question can lead to many things.

"Yes. I love you a lot." She says in a cracking voice.

"Like how much?" I held her to my chest.

"So much. I can't even explain." I went to kiss her forehead then I went to her lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I sat up, with my back against the bed board.

"You mother truckers lock the dang door before I call Tobio over." Maki made another appearance.

"Then stop coming in the room." Y/n said giving her a glare.

"Can you guys just fuck and get over with it." ISNT THIS A CHILD?!!

"Excuse me?" I say while raising a brow but the child crossed her arms.

"You heard me. Have fun you two." She winked. I decided to keep her out is to lock the door. I lazily stood up and locked the door. I guess I was too slow because Y/n was already holding the pillow.

I laid down next to her and she wasn't moving.

"Y/n." She squeezes the pillow tighter.

"You took to long." She mumbles out. I sigh and roll over to face her back. I wrap my arms around her and put my face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sowwy." I say in a baby tone. I feel her become un tense then let me spoon her.

"I love you." I say in a whisper.

"Love you too."