15

It was a very long practice and I was hella out of it. But then in the middle of practice every one started talking about cute girls they saw in class or on the street and maybe a new crush.

I'm planning to keep my relationship on the down low for a while. So I haven't told anything to them about me and Y/n. Me and Y/n made a promise to say anything about our relationship until both of us are ready.

"Dude there was this chick-" my eyes already widened because I knew what was happening.

"And she fine af. I wonder how her hands would be wrapped around-" Then Kindaichi cut him off.

"AROUND THE BIBLE! CAN I GET A AMEN!" He points at me.

"Amen????" I say kinda confused.

"Come on Kindaichi there must be someone out there." Oikawa said while pointing out the door.

"Well noo. Not that I know of." Oikawa shakes his head.

"Mkay." He scan the room and looks at me. He makes a smirk then runs over to me.

"Do you like anyone?" Do I lie. Do I answer? WHAT DO I DO?!!!!??!!!!!!!!!?!!

"No." Well it's the truth. I don't like someone. I love someone.

"Oh ok." He shrugs and walks off. The pressure is now lifted.

"Now we know everyone has some love interest besides Kunimi. We now must embarrass their asses in front of them." Hanamaki said while bouncing the ball. The ball kept bouncing but flew out of his hands making it hit me straight in the face.

"Oof man sorry." He says while laughing. I roll my eyes.

"Hey let's go that restaurant where Y/n works!" Matsun said while chugging water down. We all agreed and started to practice again.

Time skip after practice

We were walking to the restaurant until my ex Talni, bumps into me.

"Watch where your going- my my My isn't it nice to see you Kunimi." She said while I scoff. I tried to walk away until she made me turn around.

"How is your girlfriend?"

"She is fine thank you." Talni rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Dude you have a-"

"No I just wanted to brush her off." I actually can't believe they bought my bluff.

"Well it didn't seem like you were acting." I just shake my head.

"Dude if I were acting about that kinda stuff, I might as well be in a rom com. Or some story." They all nodded.

We made it to the restaurant and a waiter sat us down. Y/n saw me and gave me a wink, I smiled a bit and looked through the menu.

A few minutes

We all ordered then I see Y/n with our meal.

"Yoo hoo Y/n." Oikawa greets with a small smile on his face.

"Hey guys." She said while giving us napkins. She left to the back.

"Hey yo Kunimi." I got tapped on. Then a phone was shoved in front of my face.

"Look at Y/n's insta." I finally look at the picture. It's her holding the ok sign.