08

Back at Kunimi''s house
Kunimi pov

"So what do we do now?" Y/n asks.

It was now 3:45 in the morning. Me and her were the only ones awake. Kindaichi went home.

"Oh-" she pulls out aloe Vera and a heating pad.

She points to my stomach. I take off my shirt and she goes into the kitchen.

She went and as soon as she left Makki woke up.

"Dude why are you shirtless? Did I interrupt something?" I shook my head. He lied back down but I can tell he was awake.

"Ok lie down." I lied down.

"Why are you doing this again?" I asked a bit loudly so Makki can hear.

"You want  ossification?" I shook my head.

"Ok." She rubbed the cold Aloe on my stomach. I shivered but she continued.

"Sorry its a bit cold but it would work better if it was." She apologized but I still shivered.

She stopped and gave me my shirt back which I put on gladly.

"Thanks, the-thanks for caring for me." I thanked.

"No problem Kuni." She layed down beside me on the floor.

"Sooo." I say while looking up.

"Good night Kuni." She said sweetly that I could get diabetes.

"Goodnight." I said but could sleep.

Your pov

Dream land

"Whats up loser!" I was getting bullied by a group of random girls. I'm not sure if its a memory or made up.

"Some disgusting fat body of yours. No one would love you." They laughed while I cried.

Flash

Its me getting beaten up by that girl who threatened me. Me lying their useless.

She kicked me in the head

Out of dream world

I sat straight up when I woke up in cold sweat a few tears.

"Y/n are you ok?" Kunimi asks.

"Yeah it was just a nightmare." I gripped on something. It was Kunimi's hand. He held it so I would calm down.  I puffed out soft breaths and laid back down facing him. He still held my hand.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I just grip his hand tighter. Trying to hold my pinkness, I closed my eyes.

The rest of my sleep was peaceful.

Kunimi pov

So I was trying to sleep until Y/n started moving. She seemed like she was scared and whimpering. So I did what I thought was best.

Hold her hand.

It seemed to calm her down until she woke up.

"Y/n are you ok?" I ask. She breathed a few shaky breaths and responded.

"Yeah it was just a nightmare." Still holding my hand, she laid down facing me.

"Are you sure?" I ask to be sure.
No response just a squeeze on my hand. I smiled a bit and fell back asleep.