13

Why does she make me go helpless?

I look into her eyes. And all I see is the sky.

Ironic huh.

Me the blunt no emotion boy has caught feelings.

I always said to never catch feelings. But with her it felt so right.

When I'm with her, my perspective is different.

"Kuni come on!" I follow Y/n to a park. We took a stroll around the area. Watching couples walk by.

"Y/n." She perks up at me.

"Yes." But I stuttered.

"Y-you know what it was stupid." I say shaking my head. She grabs my arm.

"Tell me, I bet it's not stupid." I huff out and form words.

"I like you." I spat out.

"Like a lot so w-" Crap I stuttered. Aki stay cool.

"Would you maybe be my g-" I stop and took another breath and look at Y/n in the eye.

"Please b-be my girlfriend." She looked taken back but I take back my words out of nervousness.

"Yeah that was stupid I know you wouldn't-" I was rambling until I was cut off with a kiss. Y/n grabbed my shirt collar making me bend down, and she kissed my cheek. I felt her soft lips on my cheek making me red.

She looked into my eyes.

"Yes." She smiles and I smiled at her answer.

"Of course Kuni." She wraps her arms around my neck pressing our foreheads together.To be honest she might have thought it was romantic but she had to tip toe and I had to bend down to do this.

"I've been thinking about this. For a little while. But I didn't want to get hurt." I say, she let's go and stands beside me.

"Me too. It's just like I felt you would reject me." She held my hand. I held it back.

We walked the path. Together

But doubt crept into my head.
"Y/n. What if, you leave me one day. You won't want me anymore. Because I'm not enough." She stops in her tracks. Her eyes met mine.

"Kunimi I like you for you."
(Song: DEH Only us.)

"I don't need you to sell me a reason to want you." She said while looking ahead.

"I don't need you to search for the proof that I should." She announced with a small smile.

"You don't have to convince me
You don't have to be scared you're not enough" She kissed my cheek, making me pink.

"Cause what we got going is good." I smiled while she looked at the ground.

"I don't need more reminders of all that's been broken." She held my hand as she spoke in a soft voice.

"I don't need you to fix what I'd rather forget
Clear the slate and start over." Her grip got stronger.

"Try to quiet all the noises in your head."

So What if it's us

What if it's us.

"I never thought there'd be someone like you who would want me." I spoke, as I grip her hand.

"Well So I give you ten thousand reasons to not let me go." She giggled.

"But if you really see me
If you like me for me and nothing else
Well, that's all that I've wanted for longer that you could possibly know" That's the truth. Y/n likes me for me.

Only us

"Do you wanna go out tomorrow?"

"Like on a date?" Y/n asks in confusion.

"No with a sniper gun." She rolls her eyes.

"Yes I will go out with you." She made my heart flutter.

"Ok just meet me at the gym." I shot her a glance and just saw her look back at me.

"I will." She let's go of my hand, her warmth leaving me.

"Bye Kuni!" And She is off. I sighed but another smile crept onto my face.

Time skip tomorrow.

"KUNIMI PICK IT UP HURRY!" Coach yelled. Is scoff. Practice will be done in 15 minutes.

" Ooh Kunimi What are you doing after practice." Oikawa day trying to go into my business.

"We might visit Y/n at her job." He says with perky ness.

"Y/n is off today." Well duh we are gonna go out later.

"How would you know that?" Hanamaki asks with a grin.

"Because."

"Because what?!"

"Stuff." Now everyone is getting curious.

"What are you doing then?" Hanamaki asks.

"Gonna go out." I say bluntly.

"Tell me where Kunimi."Oikawa pleads but I refuse.

"Maybe He is going out because it's about his very sad love life?" Hanamaki jokes. I scoff but he raised a brow.

"Is it about your very sad love life?" I look away from him.

"My love life is not sad ok. It just needs work."

"Kunimi hearing that is very sad." Matsukawa chuckled.

"Practice is over!" Coach blowed his whistle and I went to go pack. Whispers were heard around the room.

" Kunimi why is Y/n here?" Matsu pokes me. I turn to see Y/n in a white top and black shorts.

"My date." I mutter making sure no one heard.

"Kuni lets go!" She said. I got confused looks by Kindaichi but then got what's happening.

She grabs  hand and pulled me out of there knowing I don't want attention.

3rd person pov

"Are they going out?" Oikawa asks. Matsukawa and Hanamaki laughed and hollered.

"I don't know man they held hands and Y/n asked if he was ready to go?" Makki said while wiping his tears.

"Should have I given him protection?" Oikawa and Iwazumi freaked out because teen pregnancy is not a joke.

"Nah. Like he is gonna do something." Matsu laughed. Kindaichi looks like he was gonna faint because his best friend is gonna get some.

Kunimi pov

Hand in hand we both walked where first went out. The ice cream place. She ordered the same popsicle and I got caramel.

"Kuni wanna go back to my place after?" I nod while I took another spoonful.

"What do you wanna do?" She shot back a reply.

"Movie in my bed, cuddle, kisses and what ever you want." She is perfect. She smiled as she started to lick at her treat.

"That is an amazing date plan."

Time skip

I was at the doorstep to see Maki. She opened it while Y/n got her laptop. Leaving me alone with Maki.

"What are you doing here?" She breathed out heavily.

"Hanging out."

"Kunimi I'm not a child and I'm definitely not oblivious just tell me." Why won't she just give it up already.

"We are just gonna watch a movie." I said bluntly while Maki scoffs. Y/n called me and I go into her room. She lied on her stomach while typing on her computer.

"What do you wanna watch?" She chirped.

"I dunno you pick." She types some more and clicks on something.

"Lay down with meee."