23

3rd PERSON POV

It's been years since that.

You guys were out of college and had to find a home.

People called you guys the high school couple. The love birds. Well it's been about 7 years since when you guys met.

The year 2019!!

"Y/n, lets go." Your boyfriend said. You got out the door with a smile.

"You really are excited huh?" Kunimi said with a smirk.

"Well yeah. This is gonna be the home where we will both live in." You said while grabbing his hand. You lead him to a house with a red sign saying it was available to buy.

You entered it with him and looked around. It was a nice house with a living room, a kitchen 3 bathrooms and a few rooms.

"Akira what do you think?" You said, your voice echoed through the house.

But your boyfriend was in a different room, nervous.

He fiddled with his fingers, nervous for what's next to come.

"Akira do you want a dog?" You said while peeping your head from the corner. Akira tensed you at the sudden voice then sighed.

"But they take a lot of responsibility. Plus the energy and all that." He said while walking over to you.

You both hummed as you both hugged, him wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I love you so much." He said while kissing your lips. You both softly kissed until he stopped. You pouted at the stop but he got down on one knee.

You didn't know what's going on until he fumbled with a little black box. He took a deep breath and held your hand.

"Y/n Kageyama you are the most amazing thing that happened to me. I mean that." You felt like crying. This moment felt so right.

"Y/n, my high school sweet heart, my love, will you marry me?" The question ringed through the house. You were on the brink of happy tears. He opened the box which had a beautiful silver ring in it.

You covered your red face with a smile, wiping the tears away.

"YES!" You say while tackling him with a hug and kiss.

He felt so happy, a grin crept on his face and he pulled you in for a kiss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You both invited your sides of the family to a gathering.

"Oh Y/n, you seem so happy." Maki said while pointing your blushing face.

"I will tell you later."

You both bought the house and held a dinner for both sides of the Kunimis and Kageyamas.

"Nice place Y/n. But I'm still suspicious-"

"Tobio please. I'm happy with him." You said while flicking your brothers forehead.

You served food and you made an announcement by tapping on a glass cup.

"Me and Akira have news." You said while your fiancé held your hand.

"You are pregnant and I will have grand children." Laci shouted out making everyone laugh. You blushed at her comment.

"You guys just had sex!" Sean said making everyone laugh even more.

"N-No. This is better than that." You said now making Akira blush.

You both then held up your guys right hands showing a shiny ring. Both of your guys parents were with gapped mouths.

"We are getting married." You both said as everyone in the house started freaking out.

"MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP." Your mom said. You stayed by your fiancés side.

"So he is gonna be our brother in law?" Maki and Tobio said while pointing at Akira.

"Yeah. That's how it works." Tobio sighed and looked at Akira.

"Please take care of her, and please love her." He said like 7 years ago.

"You are still-"

"KUNIMI IS APART OF THE FAMILYYYYY!" Maki said like she was still a child.

"You guys can call me Akira you know." Your fiancé said with a small smile.

The rest of the night was just about talks about the wedding and all that.

Fast forward to the wedding

Your husband was waiting for you nervously.

He then saw you in a beautiful white dress. When he saw you, he felt so happy knowing that this was your guys day.

You walk to the alter and look at Akira with a smile.

"You look amazing." He said while eying you.

"You look amazing as well." You said waiting for the priest to do his job.

"Do you Akira Kunimi, accept Y/n Kageyama to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Y/n Kageyama accept Akira Kunimi to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Do any of you object? Or forever hold your peace." The priest asked.

"They better not." Your soon to be husband said. The crowd laughed and became silent.

"Then  you may kiss the bride." You both kissed softly and the crowd went wild.

The rest of the night was filled with dances and kisses and drinks

Y'all already know what happens at the end of the wedding night

Ohohoh