1 | cliché

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ):

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and does not resemble the real person.

- THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE ANIME 'Scum's Wish (Kuzu No Honkai/クズの本懐)'

🔞 WARNING: YES, there will be many steamy scenes. If you've seen or read the anime/manga, then you'll know;) If not- then you're in for a ride ehe.🔞 Also if you don't like the concept, THEN DON'T READ IT! Very simple.

(There will be Foreplay, but NO full on Smut🚫)

+ in addition to that, of course the story is gonna be way different because I added my own creative aspects to it. The anime is just my guide, so yes- the story line will be quite different.

Be aware that I rarely ever edit my work, so please excuse my mistakes.

(THERE'S A SONG PLAYLIST!!! Just swipe the top picture:)

©️ JD, 2019

________________________

Yeji~

"You love him, don't you?"

"And you still love her."

"Do you wanna date?" Yeonjun suddenly suggested out of nowhere. The things that go on inside his head...

"I just told you who I like. Why in the world would I date you?"

"So that we can fill in each other's loneliness."

Dating my only friend to make myself feel better... that's the worst idea ever! Although I'm somewhat drawn into it, because maybe- just maybe it'll work. Yeonjun and I met for the same reason anyways. We both had something in common.

We're in love with people we can't have.

"We'll break up once one of us succeeds in being with the person we like. You and I, we can't fall in love with each other- that's what you were gonna say, right? Cliché." I almost laughed at my own words.

"No. You can fall in love with me, I wouldn't mind." He hitched his face closer to mine and we soon then closed the gap in between us.

There at our school's rooftop, I had my very first kiss.

_________________________

Yeonjun~

"You see that? They'll break up too. Bet, they'll break up in two weeks at most." I mentioned to Kim Yeji while we watched the two lovebirds flirt from a distance.

"They look good together, I hate it." She broke an apple into half. My eyes grew wide in fear as she angrily ate it.

"What do you even see in Choi Soobin? He's so average... why can't you just look at someone better? Someone like me?" I joked around but she took it too seriously. Yeji grabbed half of the apple and shoved it down my mouth.

"You know, today seems like a great day to murder someone! We get it that your Jisoo girl is fucking gorgeous and is technically near perfect- but guess what, she replaced you with someone else." She ranted as if there's no tomorrow.

"Well, at least we dated. You can't even stand in the same room as Soobin- you'd technically faint." I immediately stopped once she glared at me. If eyes could kill, I would have been dead by now.

"What a great day to also break up-"

"We've only been together for two days. We even pinky promised!" I pulled her down onto my lap and she immediately became all flustered.

"It's been long enough." She pushed me down to the ground. Her power is seriously striking.

"We can't help who we fall in love with," I winked at her and she cringed. "Come over to my apartment after school, I'll teach you some things. I was friends with Soobin for a long time, that I myself knows what he likes in a girl."

__________________________

Yeji~

"Did you scam me?" It's been a long time since I came over to Yeonjun's place and it's now messier than ever. "Dirty rooms are a major turn off."

"I totally scammed you- I've never been friends with Soobin. Plus, who am I trying to impress? If you want my room to be clean, then why don't you tidy it up for me?" His audacity, really. If only I could take that arrogant attitude of his and throw it into the dumpster...

"I will. You're nasty," I rolled my eyes while picking up trash from the floor and throwing it into the bin. I suddenly fell on top of his dirty clothes pile, and accidentally touched his underwear. "This is so gross!"

"Oh, my bad!" He laughed hysterically. Are all boys like this? If so, then I'll just stay single forever. "Fine, I'll help you clean."

"You better. This is your own room!" I sighed in disbelief. Am I his nanny or something?

"You know, I'm starting to think that you'd make a great girlfriend..." I think that's the first time I've ever heard him compliment me. "Maybe Soobin's missing out."

"Shut up, he's literally dating the prettiest girl in our school. You know that too- you're in love with her. Stop trying to make a fool out of me."

"Stop putting yourself down. So what if she's pretty? Do you even know her? Why are you so afraid of looking at yourself in the mirror... to see that you're so beautiful. You should stop comparing yourself to others." Yeonjun stared at me with sad eyes, and for once his words sounded truly genuine.

He pulled me into a tight embrace and let me cry onto his shoulders.

I somewhat felt comfortable.

I didn't feel so alone anymore. Instead I felt warmth.

___________________________

FIRST CHAPTER GUYS ADGSHHS PLEASE STAY WITH ME! Usually first chapter sucks don't judge too quickly ahahah

Song: KESHI — Right Here