22 | new rules

Yeji~

Yeji~

"Are you two dating?" My mom asked out of nowhere, making me choke on some pork. Yeonjun patted my back and I felt much better. That just made my mom's suspicions grow even harder.

"Apparently, you told her she can't date until she graduates high school. Yeji said she'll wait one more year, but I think we have mutual understandings of what we both feel towards each other." Yeonjun lied perfectly. He sounds so believable.

"You're funny." I rolled my eyes at him and he winked.

"If it's Yeonjun, go ahead. Don't make him wait!" My mom enthusiastically gave him her blessings, making my eyes go wide. Really? She's letting me date that easily... just because it's Yeonjun? "If you two really like each other, then go for it. No one else knows you better than yourselves. If you're in love, you're in love!"

"You heard that?" He teasingly looked at me and I sighed.

I would definitely flirt back with him, if it wasn't for my mother who's literally sitting right in front of us. If we were alone, I would have most likely pulled him into my room by now.

We finished our dinner, then washed the dishes for my mom. She had to leave quickly because of work, so I was left with Yeonjun once again.

"Do you wanna play a game?" He suggested and I felt slightly intrigued, so I nodded. "Let's play a basic game- truth or dare. I won't make you do anything too difficult, because I know your ankle still hurts."

"How could we play truth or dare with just two people?" I contradicted, but he didn't care. He seemed very determined to play.

"I'll spin first," Yeonjun spun the bottle and it landed on him. "Truth."

"Do you prefer being bottom or top?" Maybe this is for my own advantage...

"I like being a switch," He smirked. Sorry, but that wasn't one of the options... Yeonjun did it again, and it landed on him for the second time. "Dare."

"Lick your elbow." I didn't want to be too mean to him.

"Can I lick you instead?" He whispered under his breath and I trembled. I mumbled rule change out of nowhere, and he suddenly started licking my top and bottom lip, all the way down to my collar bone... the sensation sent shivers down my spine.

We spun the bottle at the same time, and it landed on me. I stared at him for a while before answering truth.

"Would you still do it? Despite having a broken ankle." His eyes didn't leave mine; I felt a little dominated.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind."

___________________________

Soobin~

"You guys should go visit your sister." I advised the kids after seeing Jisoo's downfall in school. After that whole Yeonjun thing, both parties have been heavily criticized.

Did I know Jisoo acted that way? Of course I did... I didn't care and I still don't. I'm still determined to change her for the better.

"She's so mean. She'll just yell at us again and make us starve." Jihoon pouted at the thought. I know about all the hardships these kids have gone through. I constantly send them to child psychologists, which seem to really benefit them.

"You're the best! We don't wanna go back there." Jangmi hugged me, and Jihoon soon followed. I love these kids so much.

"I wish you guys could stay here forever, but it's not allowed. I don't even have legal documents to take care of you two- I also haven't graduated yet." I patted their heads.

"Can you adopt us in the future? We don't wanna stay with her for too long..." they both curdled up into a ball. It made my heart break.

"We'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, you two have to help your sister. She's going through a lot right now." I told them and they understood. Both are so intelligent.

Arriving to Jisoo's house, I had a slight feeling that something might go wrong.

___________________________

IS THIS THE START OF SOMETHING NEW FOR YEONJUN AND YEJI?¿ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Song: TXT (투모로우바이투게더) — New Rules