24 | speechless

Yeji~

Yeji~

We took an hour subway all the way up to Gyeonggi-do. Since it's way too early, I fell asleep on Yeonjun's shoulders and so did he. We ended up missing our stop, and had to take another subway back to our desired destination.

"We have to take a cab to my house. It's at a very weird location." He rubbed the back of his neck. We spent an hour near the subway station, waiting for a cab.

"I'm very sceptical... why do you live in the middle of nowhere? Are you planning on murdering me?" I asked him and he immediately shut me up, probably since the taxi driver's present.

"It's kinda hard to explain... just wait." He reassured me. After another hour of travelling, we finally arrived nearby. The place is filled with trees, and I could barely see anything. Are we in the woods?

"Is that your house?" I became speechless after seeing a huge mansion. It's even bigger that Soobin's place- like three times the size, actually.

"Yeah..." Yeonjun felt all shy about it.

"So it's hard to explain that you're hella rich? Not that I care, but like... I would have never expected. You seem so humble." I'm still shocked by the discovery.

"Thanks, that's actually my motto. Always be humble... except when it comes to my looks and amazing talent." He laughed. Yeonjun payed the taxi driver along with a big tip, since it was very hard to find the place.

A man in a suit greeted us by the gates. He bowed to Yeonjun, then we followed him inside the place.

"He's my butler..." He explained to me how his family is very protective towards him. We've been friends for years, yet I have never heard anything about his family. It's quite refreshing to see the development in our relationship. "My parents won't be home until dinner. We have the whole house to ourselves now."

"Can you give me a tour?!" I excitedly jumped up and down. He was way more than happy to show me around, and I also realized how we're definitely not alone. There's a whole army of maids and security in this house, no exaggeration.

"You seem anxious right now. Don't worry, my bedroom and the play room is sound proof... we can have some privacy over there." I blinked twice after hearing the word play room.

"P-Play room?" I stuttered. Is this like some Fifty Shades of Grey shit?

"Oh!" He bursted out into laughter. Yeonjun held my hand and led me to another huge door. "It's nothing weird, I promise."

He opened the huge door, and inside the room contained the biggest TV I've ever seen, arcade games and many other forms of entertainment. I can live in this one room forever- there's even a snack bar!

"This is the best place ever!" I immediately went over and checked out all the candy.

"My parents locked me up in this house my whole childhood. That's why it's in the middle of nowhere," he stared at all the material items and pouted. "I enjoy studying in Seoul, because at least I have some freedom there."

"I'm sorry to hear that..." I patted him on the shoulders. "I'll try to make you happy, I promise."

"I'm already happy," he kissed my forehead, making me blush. "I might sound so obnoxious and ungrateful, but I swear I love my parents. We just don't agree to everything."

"They'll probably hate me." I looked down and began feeling nervous.

"Nah, they're good people. One thing they taught me was to never judge people, because both my parents worked very hard to get all this." He proudly explained to me. His parents seem to have taught him good morals- he's such an impressive person.

"What's their job? They must have worked their ass off to get here." We sat down on a comfy leather sofa, and he began telling me their life story.

"My mom didn't actually finish high school, and my dad was an orphan. Mom worked really hard until she earned enough money to invest, and then she met my dad. He also did multiple jobs- they actually met at a bar. She was a part time waitress, and he was a bartender. They built a business together, now they have multiple franchises allover the world."

He told me the brand, and my jaw dropped. There's a few in Seoul, which I've eaten at many times.

"Your family is powerful." I just stared at him in amazement.

"Cliché, right? The son of billionaires want to live a normal life. Before you ask, yes- my parents do want me to inherit the company. First of all, I'm only smart up to an extent... but not on that level. Secondly, I'm not into business- it's boring to me. Third, I already know what I want to do."

"Really?" I smiled. "What's your dream?"

"I want to become a pilot, so we get that flight discount. We'll travel around the world together."

___________________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS HIGHKEY CLICHE DNDJDJ IM SO SORRY

Song: BTS (방탄소년단) — HOME