30 | pinky promise

Jisoo~

Jisoo~

Soobin stayed with me throughout the entire photoshoot. He bought me food, took care of my personal items, talked to the crew and such- technically like a manager.

He's always been so supportive of me, and even kept cheering me on whenever I felt so exhausted already. I've never done a photoshoot with this much changing, so I got extremely tired.

He took me out to a nice restaurant after, then we went to the sauna to relax. We literally just laid around and talked about the weirdest things.

Is this what normal couples do?

"When we graduate from high school, do you wanna go on a trip with me? Maybe Japan... oh, actually- how about somewhere in Europe? Do you wanna go see a fashion show?" He made suggestions that corresponded with my own interests.

Soobin never thinks for himself... and that breaks me.

"I need to tell you something." I know it's the right time. I can't hurt him anymore, he doesn't deserve this. Maybe in some ways, I actually started to like him. However, he needs someone who'll love him so dearly.

"What is it?" I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"I've still been using you this whole time..." I couldn't help my tears because of guilt. "You're such a nice person, and I can't go hurting you anymore. Sometimes, I was just faking the things I said and did. I'm so sorry."

"Ah, is that so?" He didn't look so surprised. "I saw it coming, honestly. I don't mind, and you're not hurting me. I made my own choices and I chose to take care of you. I'm actually relieved that you were just faking things sometimes. The only thing important to me were the sometimes when you weren't."

"Do you still want to be with me? Even though I'm like this..." I watched his expression, but it didn't change.

"You're perfect to me. I want to be with you, but it's your choice. If you feel uncomfortable being with me, then I'm fine with breaking up for good." He couldn't even stare at me anymore.

"I've never felt so secured in my life, Soobin. I enjoy being with you... I'll just have to learn how love works. Can you still wait for me?"

___________________________

Soobin~

Once we got home, Jisoo and her siblings got into a huge argument. I wasn't sure what it was about, but they all seemed so upset after.

They all went to sleep in a bad mood, while I tried to process the things Jisoo said to me earlier. I already knew her feelings right from the very start- I've known her for too long to not know.

I believe I can make those sometimes become all the time. I'll just have to work even harder and continue pursuing her.

I love her so much and I've already gone this far to just give her up. I can't bare seeing her with someone else.

The next morning, I heard loud knocking on the door. I instantly got up and opened it... Jisoo's crying?

"Jihoon and Jangmi are missing. I looked everywhere already- they also packed their clothes." Her chest started rising up and down so quickly. She suddenly had a panic attack, so I made her take some pills.

We each put on a sweater, since it's still cold outside despite it being summer. Of course, it's literally four AM and there's no sunlight out yet.

We strolled around the neighbourhood, but there were no signs of them. It's almost lunch, and we still couldn't track them down. Jisoo suddenly had thoughts that worsened her condition, but I told her to think positive. We looked around with no breaks in between, desperately finding the kids.

I suddenly thought of one last place.

We arrived to the café where I took them before, and they're just sitting there sharing one slice of cake. I sighed deeply in relief.

"Jangmi! Jihoon!" She screamed while pulling them into an embrace. "Did you two know how worried I was? I thought I lost you too... I'm so sorry. From now on, I promise to be the best sister ever."

"You mean it?" They looked at her with twinkling eyes.

"I mean it. Pinky promise."

____________________________

YALL IM SO EXCITED FOR BTS' COMEBACK AHHH TIME TO STAY UP<3

Song: 406 Project (406 프로젝트) — 좋아하면 원래