43 | don't know you

Yeji~

Yeji~

"Wanna go on a date?" Beomgyu asked me while I procrastinated with my phone. I got up and began packing up my stuff, soon leaving the library.

"Those two are staring at us." I looked down at my feet, and he suddenly slipped his hand into mine.

"I don't care." He kissed the back of it.

My relationship with him definitely escalated fast. There was something about Beomgyu always being there for me that made him win over my trust. I don't like him the same way he likes me, and I should know better than anyone else that it's so wrong to lead people on... but I'm too weak on my own.

He already knows that.

"Do you wanna go to a karaoke room?" He excitedly asked and I nodded. We went to a nearby Noraebang, and bought a few tokens to enjoy our time there. We blasted some TXT songs, and sang along to every word of New Rules.

The mood instantly changed once Beomgyu started to sing ballads. His voice seems to go deeper when singing slow songs, and it makes me feel kinda... you know... those stupid heart flutters.

"My turn?" I blinked twice as fast while choosing a song quickly. I pressed on Don't Know You by Heize and sang my heart out, feeling every word of the song.

"Wow, that was very angsty..." Beomgyu laughed after I finished. "You're still thinking of him, huh? I told you to stop wasting your time."

"I know... actually, no- I don't know. What the heck am I even saying?" I shook my head and sat on the chair. The room is too small, that Beomgyu's legs are touching mine.

"Do you wanna forget?" He whispered against my ear, as his hand creeped up my skirt. My eyes grew wide, and I immediately slapped his arm away.

"Don't do that." I looked away and swallowed the bump in my throat.

"You haven't even kissed me. Whenever I try to make a move, you always avoid it. Do you really hate me that much?" He stared me straight into the eyes and I didn't know what to say.

"If that's your only intention towards me, then let's do it. However, promise you'll leave right after and never show your face to me again."

___________________________

Yeonjun~

"Why didn't you tell me Yeji has a new boyfriend?" I asked Soobin over the phone.

"I didn't think you'd wanna know. You dumped her, so I guessed you didn't care anymore... why? Do you still have feelings for her?" He replied in a joking tone.

"Of course I do, but that wasn't my question. Who the hell is that guy?" My jaw tightened at the thought of their pictures.

"He just transferred to our school last semester. Another factor why I didn't tell you- I don't think they'd last. I have pretty good instincts, you know." Soobin complimented himself.

"Why would you say that? What type of person is he?" I stood up and started walking around in circles.

"The real question is, what type of person has Yeji become? She's changed a lot, and I don't think she believes in long term relationships anymore. I mean, Beomgyu is very similar... I think they'll hit it off once, then separate."

"So you're saying they haven't done it yet?" I kinda felt relieved.

"Not sure. That's just my theory." I could imagine him shrugging.

"What if she gets pregnant? Is that guy weird?" I suddenly felt my body shudder. "That little bitch... I'm gonna go visit there during winter break and disown his ass."

"That is, if they last that long. One month seems like a short amount of time- but mind you, those two already act like they've dated for ten years. They'll be over in no time."

_________________________

What do you guys think of Beomgyu???

Song: Heize (헤이즈) — Don't Know You ( 너무 모르고)