23 | day one

Jisoo~

Jisoo~

I opened the door and my mood just got even worse. Soobin's standing with bags in one arm, the other holding my little siblings. He went in without consent and dropped all the bags onto the couch.

"It's time to take responsibility of your brother and sister. You didn't even check up on them for months," He pinned me against the wall and my heart began beating faster. "Are you seriously that selfish?"

My siblings grabbed their things and went upstairs, probably afraid of hearing Soobin and I argue once again. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me, but nothing happened.

"Where are you going?" He began walking out the door, but I stopped him.

"I'm going home." Soobin replied, but I held his hand to his surprise.

"Stay here. Let's talk about Jihoon and Jangmi... what happened during those months?" Honestly, I could care less. I just wanted somebody to talk to.

He mentioned how he enrolled the kids in extracurricular art classes, suggested by specialists after finding out Jihoon suffered with PTSD. The reason for it was due to our parents abandonment, and also my treatment towards them...

Soobin did a great job in taking care of them, even providing materials and resources which I could never afford. I know how much the kids love him, and I do appreciate what he's done for them.

"Thank you," I kissed his cheek and he blushed. "Come visit them anytime."

__________________________

Yeji~

Finals was a literal hell gate for us juniors. I spent sleepless nights with Yeonjun at his place, studying. Sleep for three hours, eat, go to school, study again... it became a cycle that we all became accustomed to. The pressure this year was quite high, since next year is our CSAT and they want us to be prepared. We were all sleep deprived and stressed, on top of that were also our final projects. There was no time for us to even breathe.

Once it was all over, the satisfactory level of ripping papers out of my book and throwing them away became even more satisfying than ever. For the first week of summer break, I didn't do anything else but sleep and eat, after noticing the amount of weight I've lost during the exam period.

Yeonjun and I's relationship remained the same, if I were to say it in words. I mean... we definitely got closer, especially with team work and encouraging one another. To relieve stress, we attempted to do some experimenting... but yeah, that was just that.

My feelings for him never left. In fact, it grew even stronger.

"Wanna go on a trip together? My hometown, so you could finally meet my parents for the first time." Yeonjun suggested while we hanged out in his bedroom.

"Meeting your parents..." I blushed and looked down, feeling all flustered. I need to stop being so delusional.

"I'll tell them you're my girlfriend. Technically, we're kinda... you know." He became all embarrassed about it, which I found cute. No Yeonjun, I don't understand.

"Okay, I'll go with you." I smiled and he suddenly spun me around in excitement. His eyes grew wide after realizing what he's done, and instantly put me down.

"Let's plan it now." He got out his laptop and we began making an itinerary. I went behind him and pecked the back of his head. Yeonjun turned around, then pulled me into a hug- followed up with multiple small kisses allover my face.

"Let's date for real... starting from today." I finally found the courage to ask him out. My eyes didn't leave his, as he stared at me with such a sweet look.

"Okay, I guess today's the mark of our day one."

___________________________

A cute way to end the week off ehehe ( ^ω^ )

Song: SURL () — Hot Air Balloon (열기구)