18 | fragile

Yeonjun~

Yeonjun~

Yeji and I would pass by each other in school, but pretend like we're strangers. During lunch times, I would sit in the cafeteria with Jisoo and her friends- it's absolutely boring. All they do is talk shit about other people, appearance wise.

Hearing that everyday... it's disgusting.

I would sometimes see Soobin and Yeji buying lunch, but they would quickly disappear. I don't know if whether they eat at the rooftop, or maybe outside in the fields. Jisoo would always stare at them and make stupid comments. I tried to stop her in the beginning, but my attempt was completely useless. She never feels remorse.

"Yeonjun, I'm sleeping over at a friend's house. Just go home by yourself." She mentioned out of nowhere. We promised to go see a movie today... the tickets.

"Oh, okay." I replied in disappointment. It's not like I can do anything about it.

I walked around the school for a while, going towards the art room near the furthest hallway. It's always a workout finding that place, especially coming from chemistry class.

I bumped into Yeji on the way there, and she stared at me for a quick second. She instantly averted her gaze and tried running away.

"Kim Yeji." I stopped her on the spot.

"Huh?" She didn't turn around and remained very stiff.

"Wanna watch a movie with me? I have an extra ticket..." I suddenly remembered her confessing to me. "Oh! It's just that, we haven't hanged out in a while."

"You know how hard that'd be for me, right? I would love to go see a movie with you... but that would only make me feel worse." Her voice sounded quite hoarse, as if she's exhausted.

The day she confessed to me... it was the same day in which I felt very lost. Lost about my feelings, thinking to myself "maybe I just wanted this because I worked hard for it?" Maybe I didn't want the time I longed for Jisoo to go to waste, which is why I'm still holding through.

I don't know if my feelings are genuine, or purely just lust. It scares me.

I never realized how much I loved Yeji's attention. After she confessed to me, I thought that maybe she felt the same... and I knew she only felt that way because we're both still lonely.

We're both still unsure if our feelings towards each other is genuine.

"I know for a fact that Jisoo's gonna sleep with someone else tonight. She restricted me from seeing you, but she's also not playing fair..." I put Yeji's hand in mine, and her breathing haltered. "Do you wanna spend the night with me? Just like before."

"Why don't you just break up with her then?" She avoided my eyes.

"Should I? I've been thinking about it... too bad I have no one to ask." I whistled and began walking away.

"Hey, which movie is it?"

__________________________

Yeji~

Of course my dumbass fell for it.

Whenever Yeonjun asks me for favours, it's like a microchip gets inserted me and eliminates the word "no" from my vocabulary.

"Wow, we have the whole theatre to ourselves!" Yeonjun smirked. "You know what that means..."

"It means more space for us. I can finally sit away from you." I crossed my arms and pretended to be interested in the advertisements.

"You're not going anywhere." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I lost my breath. We stayed like that for the first quarter of the movie, until he suddenly leaned in to kiss me.

Do I move away or should I kiss back?

As soon as his soft lips landed on mine, I just completely forgot what I was thinking of. I'm so fragile to his touch... I just love how he tastes and everything.

I got up from my seat and straddled my legs around his waist, paying no more attention to the movie. We made out with so much heat, giving zero time for breaks in between.

Yeonjun, you know what you're doing.

You know damn well how I feel towards you, yet you still choose to do this. You better take responsibility of your actions.

"Yeonjun, after this... c-can we go to your place? I wanna lose it now." I nervously announced to him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

__________________________

I wanted to end this week with a BOOM. So here's a good cliffhanger to make yall whOoHoo- ehehe see yall once I finish my exams:-D (next Friday)

Also I did 3 exams yesterday and my chest started to hurt, so I was admitted and have Bronchitis again and 39.8C/103 F fever:(

Everyone reading this, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! Don't be like me

Song: ATEEZ (에이트즈) — Mist (안개)