5 | afterparty

Yeji~

Yeji~

"Hey, I totally love that lip tint you're wearing. Where did you get it?" Jisoo suddenly sat beside me during art class. Never in my life have I ever talked to her.

"I'm not wearing any." I shyly replied while painting a beautiful spring scenery on my canvas. Cherry blossoms remind me of Soobin; so delicate and beautiful.

"You're lying," She raised an eyebrow but I didn't reply. "I wish I was as pretty as you! By the way, my boyfriend's having a party at his place this weekend. Do you perhaps wanna come? You can also invite whoever you'd like."

Coming to Soobin's house? That's like a dream come true... but I don't understand. Why is she being so nice to me? She's the antagonist of this story- she should be mean!

"I'll check with my boyfriend." My hand is shaking at the thought of spending my time with Soobin. Maybe I can finally make my move...

"You have a boyfriend? Who?!" Since when has she been interested in my personal life? Not that I have one.

"Choi Yeonjun." I kept my answer short and simple.

"Yeonjun? I used to date him!" No authenticity could be found in her voice. "Well then, I hope to see you at that party!"

___________________________

Yeonjun~

"You're seriously gonna wear that? Soobin wouldn't even dare look at you with that hideous dress!" I didn't mean to bring Yeji's self-esteem down, but that polkadot dress isn't giving her nice body any justice. "Let's go shopping before the party. We still have two hours left."

"I'm really broke, look." Yeji opened up her wallet and showed me the change she had left from her lunch money.

"I'll pay. I have enough extra money from my jobs- you can just pay me back whenever," I recommend. Anything to get her out of that ugly dress. "Please change first before we leave."

"Okay, okay! Come in for while," we went inside her room and she began changing in front of me. "Aren't you gonna turn around?"

"Why should I?" I licked my lips. She threw the dress at me, and I quickly dogged it with my reflexes. Yellow and black polkadots? What a genius way of getting a guy to notice you- looking like an inverted bumblebee.

Yeji grabbed a pair of tights and a sweatshirt, then slowly slid them on. She's trying to seduce me, isn't she?

"Do you wanna lose it now?" I sat back on her bed and patted the soft cushion.

"In your dreams."

__________________________

Yeji~

I got a free makeover from one of the makeup stores in Hongdae. I've never felt so good and confident in my life, and Yeonjun picked out the perfect dress too. Didn't know he had such great style- I was so used to just seeing him in a uniform.

"You ready?" Yeonjun and I interlocked fingers before entering the huge mansion. I didn't know Soobin was this wealthy- he's always been so humble.

"Hey, you two actually came!" Jisoo came over and hugged me. Soobin stood beside her, eyeing down Yeonjun. They're still not over that kiss?

We partied all night long and drank some alcohol- which is of course illegal for seventeen year olds like us, but who could you blame when the liquor's literally right there in front of you?

"You're still not drunk?" I asked while pouring Yeonjun another shot. I already know that it's also impossible for me, so I just stopped drinking. I would only get a tummy ache.

"I'm a heavy weight... and Soobin isn't." He pointed at drunk Soobin who's grinding on the couch. It made me laugh a bit until I saw Jisoo forcefully grabbing him by the arm, yanking him to go follow her. It upset me.

"How could you like her? Didn't you just see that?" My blood began to boil. Jisoo began walking towards us, and I knew at that exact moment... I wouldn't be able to control myself if she comes one more step near me.

"Babe!" Yeonjun pouted, pretending like he's drunk. I grabbed him by the collar and smashed my lips against his. He followed the momentum, while his hands drew nearer down my body. I opened my eyes slightly, and saw an angry Jisoo in my peripheral vision.

__________________________

BTW, THERE'S ALSO GOING TO BE A LOT OF SOOBIN IN THIS BOOK EHEHE. PLEASE KEEP READING!

Song: MoonMoon (문문) — Museum (미술관)