20 | apologies

Yeji~

Yeji~

After telling Soobin my story, he teased me endlessly despite my injured ankle. This is why I shouldn't have called him to come pick me up...

"So, you actually rode a bus to the hospital... barefoot? Why didn't you just call an ambulance?" Soobin laughed his ass off. Is my pain a joke to you?

"That's more money wasted. Come on, I don't want my mom to worry even more- we're literally short on money." I took out my wallet and tried looking for my card.

"Don't worry, I already payed for your hospital bills." He patted my head and warmly smiled.

"What?! I'll pay you back. Monthly would be fine, right?" I looked at him in all seriousness, but he just broke into laughter.

"No way, you already broke your leg. Don't stress yourself out- just think of it as my belated birthday gift to you, okay?" He helped me down the stairs, then we got into his car. We picked the kids up from school before dropping me home.

"Thanks for everything."

___________________________

Yeji~

"You fucking whore!" Jisoo kicked my crutches, making me fall down onto the ground. I felt the sharp pain in my ankle and I winced.

"What the hell?" I screamed and tried getting back up, but she pushed me back down. Everyone got out their cellphones and began recording.

"Why did you sleep with my boyfriend? I know he's your ex, but what you did is just horrendous. You should be ashamed of yourself!" She yelled.

"Says you! Why do you think he slept with me? Because he's sick and tired of you," I sharpened my gaze on her. "And don't act like you're all innocent. I saw you going into a hotel with a married man, just a few days ago. You're even worst that me."

"T-That's not true! You don't even have any proof." Jisoo crossed her arms.

"Well, do you have proof that I slept with Yeonjun? By the way, I do have pictures. Not just with that guy- I have many proofs of you with your daily hookups." I exaggerated the last word, and people began whispering amongst themselves. I  didn't actually have pictures.

"Stop it, you two." Yeonjun got in between us and ended our bickering. He told everyone to delete the videos, since it'll just end up getting lots of people in trouble.

The day passed by, but everyone still kept on staring at me as if I murdered someone. It feels horrible. So, this was the consequence... didn't know it could be so cruel.

"Hey, how's your leg?" Yeonjun pulled me into an empty room and checked my cast.

"It still hurts a lot. I can't believe she pushed my crutches away- that was such a shitty move." I complained to him while resting on the table.

"You shouldn't have jumped out the window." He shook his head. Yeonjun suddenly took a sharpie and drew a heart on my cast.

"I know. It was literally so useless! Jisoo still found out anyways," I sighed in disbelief. "How about you? She must have yelled at you a lot."

"I haven't talked to her about it after that day. Never thought she would make such assumptions... I mean, she wasn't wrong- I just, I'm so sorry. It was all my fault." Yeonjun stood up and began walking out of the classroom.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry for ruining your relationship- I know how hard you've worked for it." I stared straight into his eyes and made my sincere apology.

__________________________

Yeonjun~

"I've never been cheated on, do you understand?" Jisoo slapped my face but I didn't even notice it, since I just felt numb inside. "I should have never gotten back with you!"

"You've been cheating on me too- did I ever confront you about it?" I gritted my teeth while trying to contain myself. "You're just scared that I might ruin your image. Well, it already is after what Yeji said... you've never truly loved me."

"Good thing you know! I'll dump you first before you dump me," She crossed her arm. "Don't ever talk to me again. Now you can go ahead and be with that whore."

"Don't you dare call her that one more time. She's far better than you'll ever be."

___________________________

Double update!!!

I'm on a school break rn and I kinda wrote a lot of chapters, so here ya go;)

Song: BOBBY — In Love