11 | teardrops

Yeonjun~

Yeonjun~

"Let's get your siblings." I tried to get Jisoo out of the chair, but she wouldn't budge. She just kept chugging down even more soju.

"Do you think I actually care about those kids? Soobin took them for a reason!" She began slapping the table while bursting out laughing.

"You've had enough drinks for today." I carried her out of the bar and into my very old modelled car. She tried to kiss me many times, but I would move my face out of the way. I'm not gonna take advantage of a drunk person- that's just not right in any way.

"I'll just drop you home, okay?" I told her, but she already fell asleep.

Dummy.

I don't know why I still love you even though it doesn't make me happy anymore.

I feel so hopeless, yet I still can't let go of my childish feelings for you. I'm so stupid.

"Yeonjun~ah, I love you." Jisoo mumbled.

___________________________

Yeji~

I knew it wasn't my place to interfere with their relationship, and I also know that it's the worst time to bring myself in... but a part of me grew more concerned of Soobin as each minute went by.

I waited for the last bus to come, and impulsively got on it. This could literally be the worst decision of my life, but I'm willing to take it.

As I got to the hospital, I saw a man and two children leaving- Soobin and Jisoo's siblings. I waved my arm around and Soobin noticed me.

"Yeji? What are you doing here?" My heart jumped after he said my name.

"Uh..." I should have thought of an excuse before hand. "Jisoo called and asked us to check up on her siblings."

"Yeonjun? You said us," He sighed heavily. "That fast, huh? Unbelievable."

"Huh?" I knew exactly what he meant.

"The little girl's fine. The doctors have already checked up on her, then thoroughly cleaned her wound. Luckily, she didn't lose too much blood."

"Ah, that's great to hear." I looked at the two kids and smiled. They both shyly hid behind Soobin, which I found so cute.

"How are you getting home? There's no buses at this time anymore. Did Yeonjun drop you off?" He suddenly asked to my surprise. No Soobin... Yeonjun's with Jisoo.

"No, I bussed here... I'll just stay at a book café or something-"

"You're not doing that, it's too dark out. I'll drive you home- don't worry about it." He grabbed my arm and led me to his car with the two kids following behind us.

He's... holding my arm.

We drove for a while before I suddenly noticed that the two already fell asleep. Soobin stayed focused on the road, but his mind is somewhere else. He's crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked, even though I already know why. He stopped and parked the car near the end of the street.

"I broke up with Jisoo. I just feel as if she doesn't fully appreciate me- also, it really upset me how she kept neglecting her siblings. No child has to go through that." He tapped on the stirring wheel, trying to hold back his tears.

"You can cry if you want," I reassured him. "You're such a good person. I hope you know that."

"She doesn't think so though. I don't know why I'm still hurting myself, even though I know damn well that she'll never feel the same way. I hate myself for falling so madly in love with her." Soobin's tears fell nonstop.

I patted his head and told him that he did well.

What does that girl have that makes all the guys want her so badly?

"I understand where you're coming from. It's not easy to let go of your strong affection towards someone," I stared at him while I felt my aching heart beat out of my chest. "It hurts to have unrequited love. We love to make us happy, but instead we just feel unwanted pain."

___________________________

FCK IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY AND JAN'S THE BUSIEST MONTH EVER BC OF EXAMS AGGSHS IM GONNA DIE:'(

THANKS FOR 1K READS!!! And lol I rlly love the next chapter ehehe;)

Song: Jang Hye Jin (장혜진) Ft. Yoon Min Soo (윤민수) — Drunk On Love (술이 문제야)
^^^ THE WAY THIS FITS T.T SO PERFECTLY WITH THE CHAPTER