35 | cupid's bow

Jisoo~

Jisoo~

"Hey there, cutie. What's your name?" Some dude went up and groped my ass. I immediately slapped him right after, making him extra grumpy.

"I hate this..." I mumbled to myself. He suddenly pinned me against the wall, grabbing my breast with his hands.

"You asshole!" Soobin came back from paying the restaurant bill and started beating the guy up. I didn't know he was that strong... I've always thought of him as a baby. "Don't you ever touch my girl with your filthy hands again. In fact, you shouldn't do this to anyone- understand?"

He's so cool.

"Yeah..." the dude had blood allover his mouth after the strong impact of Soobin's punches. He let go of the guy, and he ran off without saying anything else.

"Are you okay?" He checked to see if I got hurt anywhere. "Tell me if it hurts anywhere."

"Here... can you kiss it better for me?" I pointed at my lips.

"How could I resist?" He pinned me back up onto the wall, kissing me deeply.

__________________________

Yeji~

"Isn't it so pretty? I've always wanted to go here someday with someone special." Yeonjun held me by his side while we rode a gondola. I knew he had this planned for us- his way of thinking is just too obvious.

He seemed very emotional the whole time, and we really payed attention to the architecture. I felt extremely relaxed, like nothing could go wrong.

"Thanks for bringing me here. This is the absolute most beautiful moment in my life so far." I stared into his eyes before resting on his shoulders.

"Next would be our wedding..." he teased and I actually agreed. In my mind and my heart, I know I want to be with this man forever. He's everything to me.

"I'll always be here." I told him with no hesitations.

"I actually wanna give you something," he kneeled down on one knee, and the gondolier panicked real quick. Yeonjun didn't pay attention to anything else. "We promise each other, right?"

"I love you always, I promise." I caressed his cheeks and he suddenly took the ring out.

"Me too, I promise." He placed a promise ring onto my finger and one on his, then gently kissed my forehead.

I wanted to jump up and hug him, but we might sink. I decided to calm down and just appreciate the moment.

His promise is so beautiful.

___________________________

Soobin~

"Paint me." My girlfriend winked.

"H-Huh?" I blinked twice as fast in confusion. She pointed at a stall that was doing canvas painting, and I suddenly felt dumbfounded. "Oh! Sure."

We payed the lady, and she let us do whatever we wanted. I let my hands do all the work, making a few careful strokes of epicness. I finally finished after a while.

"Baby, what's this?" Jisoo tried figuring the image out.

"An... abstract." I've never felt this nervous around her. She might hate me forever.

"I love it!" She jumped up and down in excitement.

Jisoo showed me hers, and it's an actual masterpiece. She's planning on studying fashion designing in university, so she's obviously very artistic.

"You're so talented!" I complimented, and her eyes turned into cute little crescents. She's the cutest thing ever... I just love her so much.

"I'm so happy." She wrapped her arms around my waist while resting her head on my beating chest.

We spent the whole day doing fun activities and trying out local food, the place is just absolutely gorgeous. The best part is having Jisoo by my side, literally in every second of it. I've only dreamt of this scenario, but never expected it to actually become reality.

Thanks for giving me a chance.

___________________________

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO TXT!!! I can't believe it's already been a year since their debut 0.0

From the bottom of my heart, I really wanna thank them and I'm so proud to be a MOA<3

#TXT_함께한_365번째_내일
#TXT_OurStartLine
#OneDreamWithTXT

Song: BTS (방탄소년단) — 00:00 (Zero O'Clock)