3 | unrequited love

Yeji~

Yeji~

As I walked down the school's garden, I noticed a familiar figure and sounds of painful cries. I sat beside the unknown person and handed him my handkerchief.

"You know, it's better to cry with someone than alone. Sometimes, it's also good to talk to strangers. They'll never judge because they don't know you." I patted his back and he cried even harder. I looked at his face and soon realized it's Soobin... my heart immediately skipped a beat, but at the same time I felt a sharp stab. It hurts to see him cry.

"I saw my girlfriend making out with someone else. I already know that she's not really into me, but getting that validation... it's painful. I prepared myself for it, but it still hurts."

That bitch, Choi Jisoo! I already knew she was nothing but a pretty face... Yeonjun can have her to himself. I even bet it was him who kissed her.

Pretend like you don't know him.

"Why are you still with her? You can clearly tell that she's just using you." Listen to my words, Soobin. Please, feel my emotions... I feel just as bad as you.

"That was our deal. I let her use me because I love her so much."

__________________________

Yeonjun~

"It was you, wasn't it? The person who kissed Jisoo... it really upset Soobin." Yeji stared at the ground while sitting on the cold floor of my room.

"You made your move too. You got to talk to him, I saw you." I sat beside her and we talked for a while.

"She's just using him and he knows that. That's just horrible..." She pouted and sighed heavily.

"That's Choi Jisoo for you. We love her with wanting nothing in return." I probably sounded crazy, but it doesn't really matter because it's the truth.

"I want Soobin to love me that way." She rest her head on my shoulders.

"Don't we all want love and affection from the person we like?" I took Yeji's hand and placed it in mine. "Close your eyes. Will you let me touch you?"

"Alright." She uttered a whisper while I wrapped my arm around her. I unzipped her skirt and put my hand in, lightly touching her sensitive area. She made muffled noises while I pressed my fingers through the thin fabric.

"Don't feel bad anymore." I held her with my other hand, while the other did dirty work. I pushed the fabric aside and she became a moaning mess.

"It feels so nice..." she kept her eyes glued shut and appreciated the moment. I stared at her the whole time. She's weak towards things that feel good.

She still feels alone.

__________________________

Yeji~

Like last time, nothing too major happened. Yeonjun knows I'm saving that for my special someone; he knows that I'm just trying to gain a bit of confidence.

"You like it when I touch you."

"You know where I like it."

We looked into each other's eyes for a while, before I broke the moment. There's really nothing going on between us. No spark, no heartfelt emotions- just lust.

"Do you want to date for real? I think it's time to move on from Jisoo." Yeonjun randomly proposed.

"You're funny," I giggled but he kept a straight face. "Define dating for real."

"I don't know... I guess going out in public and showing each other off. We're both quite popular in school, and people have been asking us for the longest time if we're together. Why don't we just satisfy them?" He went closer to me until I almost couldn't breathe.

"I mean, all this fooling around has made me real comfortable with you. Maybe I'll consider it." I initiated the kiss this time.

__________________________

I hope you're liking this story so far eheehhehe

Song: Jeong Sewoon (정세운) — Draw You (너를 그린다)