28 | sentimental

Yeji~

Yeji~

Yeonjun's mom wanted to have a one on one with me, so of course I just went along. We ended up in the kitchen and she told me to wash my hands.

"I'll teach you a secret recipe. It's Yeonjun's favourite dish by me, and we also sell it at the restaurants- knife cut noodle." She explained it to me quietly. My eyes grew wide, since that's like one of their most famous dishes.

She's telling... me?

"I feel so honoured!" I stared at her with stars in my eyes. She's so cool.

The maids brought us in some organic ingredients from their farm, and we both went on to washing them thoroughly. She showed me each step in detail, my head was hurting.

"What are you two making?" Yeonjun kissed his mom and I on the cheeks.

"Get out, Yeonjun. It's a surprise!" His mom panicked. He just began running around and acting all impatient- literally a kid in an eighteen year old's body.

"I can already tell by the smell!" He stuck his tongue out while looking at me.

"Okay, and for the side dishes..." she plated them so beautifully. "Perfect! Try this for me, daughter."

Did she just call me daughter?! Like in a mother-in-law way? I'm winning in life...

"Y-Yes!" I opened my mouth and she fed me her homemade kimchi. I chewed a little, and the unique flavour spread immediately. I was in awe. "I've never tasted such good kimchi."

"Stop bluffing!" She giggled while giving me another piece.

"You found another child, I see..." Yeonjun crossed his arms and huffed. She showed him the final product, and he just fell silent. He took a pair of chopsticks and tried out the noodles.

"Eat up." She told us both.

"I love it," his eyes began to water. I never knew he was this sentimental. "I missed you so much. I hope you and dad could be home more often."

"Yeonjun~ah, you're so big now... don't you think your girlfriend might get turned off? You're acting like such a baby!" She jokingly whispered. "I know we weren't there too often in the past, but you do understand why? It's for you."

"I know. Thank you," he smiled at her. "But I'm old enough. I can start making money for myself."

"It's not that easy," She patted his head. "But we're always here for you. Thanks for being very understanding of our situation. When dad and I get the time, we'll visit you more often in Seoul. Yeji here will take care of you too, right?"

"O-Oh! Yes, of course." I kind of got carried away with the atmosphere, I began tearing up.

We ended up eating everything in just a minutes.

__________________________

Yeonjun~

Yeji wouldn't stop giggling after dinner.

I think it's because mom called her daughter? Or maybe she finds it cute whenever I act childish around my parents? Should I do aegyo for her?"

"I'm a cat! Bwuing~ bwuing~" I cringed at my own self, and she didn't even pay attention... so much for trying. I waved my arm in front of her.

"I love you!" She suddenly hugged me very tightly. I looked at her in confusion before melting into her arms.

"I love you too." I kissed the top of her head. We stayed like that for a while before moving onto other things.

"You make me so happy, Yeonjun. I'm so lucky to have found someone like you..." she began to feel all shy and flustered. "I knew after losing you- I just knew I couldn't be with anyone else."

___________________________

Wednesday and Friday's update is about Soobin!!! Kinda excited ehhee

Song: WINNER (위너) — SENTIMENTAL (센치해)