8 | fake love

Yeji~

Yeji~

"Do you wanna help me out during a fashion show this weekend? You can take your add on." Jisoo winked. I knew what that meant right away- Yeonjun.

"Yeah, I'll go." So far, every weekend has been the same. Me coming over to Yeonjun's house, doing homework there and other things... it's like a cycle by now.

"That's good." She gave me a look. I didn't quite understand if it was supposed to be offensive or what.

I went to the rooftop and opened up the lunchbox I made this morning. It's not like those cute bento box food with small adorable details- it's just good food mixed inside a container.

"What's that?" Yeonjun took it away from me and began eating. I tried to grab it back but he kept running away from me. So immature.

"Pay for that!" I threw my runners at him and he finally gave up.

"Ahh!" He held the food with chopsticks against my mouth, and I took a bite. "Good girl."

"Is that your new kink? Yeonjun is so weird! I learn something new everyday." I shook my head.

"Oh, I have so many kinks that you don't know about." He winked at me and I cringed.

"Anyways, Jisoo's inviting us to her fashion show this weekend. You down to go?" I asked and his face immediately lit up.

"Hell yeah." Yeonjun clicked his tongue.

__________________________

Yeji~

"We have to act all lovey-dovey today, understand?" Yeonjun put his arms around my shoulders and I nodded. Of course I agreed; Soobin is also there.

We went inside the venue, and was immediately greeted by the boisterous music. Jisoo saw us and smiled, grabbing my arm and leading me into a dressing room. She suddenly handed me a pair of scissors.

"Can you cut off that piece for me? It's so itchy." She pointed at the small fabric sticking out. Me being totally oblivious when it comes to fashion, actually cut the damned thing... and right when Soobin came in. Perfect timing, really.

"What are you doing?" His eyebrows furrowed as he yanked the scissors away.

"Jisoo asked me to-"

"Oh my goodness, you cut the wrong part! You're so annoying." She rolled her eyes and attempted to leave, but Yeonjun then arrived.

"You're not supposed to cut these clothes yourself. Now we can't bring them back to the company." Soobin warned Jisoo and I, completely unbothered by Yeonjun's presence.

"She didn't mean it. How would she even know? She doesn't work here!" Yeonjun explained for me, seeing how extremely embarrassed I felt.

__________________________

Yeonjun~

"What's going on?" I asked Jisoo after the show. I can't just let off what she did earlier... she made Yeji feel like shit and it was obviously planned.

"Huh?" She pretended to be oblivious about the situation. I already know that she won't take me seriously.

"Why'd you embarrass her like that? You obviously knew what you were doing... what would you gain from it?" I attempted to hide my anger, but my patience is at its peak.

"She's so... artificial. It's obvious that she's playing with me too- to steal my boyfriend. She's in love with Soobin, and I can see that. Can't you?"

I became speechless. So she knows...

"And she's my girlfriend. You can go ahead and do whatever you want with Soobin, but don't get any of us involved. Don't ever assume things about her again. Next time you do something, I won't let you get off the hook so easily." I turned around to leave, but she suddenly grabbed my arm.

"How could you be so blind? She's not into you. Why can't you see that-"

It's not like you're into Soobin either, hypocrite.

"Why do you care?" I pushed her arm away then left to go look for Yeji.

I found her sitting in the cold, waiting for me. I took my jacket off to put it around her, but she rejected it because I'll apparently get sick. I sat beside Yeji, and shared it with her instead.

"You're too close..." She muttered, since I wrapped the jacket around both of us- having to pull her into my arms to do so.

"We've been much closer before, stop complaining." I rested my head against hers and smelled the strawberry shampoo scent from her hair.

"Why are you sniffing my hair?" She pinched my thighs, making me wince. What was the point of that? Does she enjoy seeing me in pain?

"Because it smells good." I told her while still wincing.

"Are you falling for me?"

"You're funny."

__________________________

Tysm for 100+ votes in less than two weeks!!! That's really insane wow<3

Song: CHEEZE (치즈) — Love You (좋아해) (bye)