27 | i'm selfish

Soobin~

Soobin~

Yes, I've been acting very petty... but is it working? For sure.

Jisoo can't live without me, it's obvious. Whenever she needs help with her siblings or fixing things, I'm always the first one she calls. I would always try to leave quickly, until she tells me to slow down and stay.

Ring*

"What's up?" I answered after the fourth ring. You know, gotta stay lowkey...

"Uhm... can you come over? I know you just came over yesterday, but my laptop's glitching. Can you help me fix it?" I heard the shyness in her voice, making me smile. Lately, she's been so nervous around me.

I drove over to her place and got there after a few minutes. Her face brightened up once I arrived.

Jisoo grabbed my hand and led me up to her room, and I looked around trying to see where her siblings are.

"Where's the kids?" I asked her and she immediately responded.

"They're at a friends house. I dropped them off earlier today... it's a sleepover party," my eyebrows crunched after she said that. What if- "Don't worry, I've done my background check on them. They've been friends since preschool."

"That's good." I sighed in relief, patting her head.

"Do you wanna have a sleepover party here too? Just the two of us..." Jisoo twirled stands of hair around her finger. "Honestly, my laptop isn't actually broken. I just wanted company."

"I'm kinda busy today-"

"Stop acting so cold towards me, it doesn't suit you!" She giggled. "Do you want me to go after you? Okay, Soobin~ie... please stay."

I smiled so hard, my dimples became clearly visible. Jisoo jumped into my arms, and we stayed like that for quite some time.

"I still like you, Jisoo." I honestly told her.

"I like you too." She kissed my cheek, and we stared into each others eyes for an eternity. I leaned down and passionately kissed her. It felt really nice.

"My tactic worked though, didn't it?" I pulled her down onto the bed, and we rested. Our fingers interlocked with each other while cuddling.

"Alright, it did. You win!" She rolled her eyes. "I was really annoyed whenever you did nice things for other girls. I really thought you liked me, but then your actions messed me up. Don't do that again."

"Don't worry, I just did those things to get you. There's no point in doing those anymore." I truthfully told her and she blushed.

"Thank you." She said for the first time ever.

___________________________

Jisoo~

I'm sorry, Soobin.

I don't like you the same way you like me.

In fact, I'm still using you. My siblings love you, and I need a better future for myself. Once I get up there, we can break up. I can then tell you the truth... I'm too cruel- I know that.

It does make me feel guilty and I hate being like this. I like it when the world revolves around me, and I don't think that'll ever change. I'm very selfish.

I know how much you like me, and it's not like I want to hurt you. Out of all the boys I've dated, you're the only one that had good intentions towards me. You loved me for who I am, and I thank you so much for that. I wish I could do the same for you, but that'll only happen once I get over this obsession with myself.

I know how sensitive you can be and how I'm your first love. I haven't met mine yet, so I wouldn't know how that feels. I think it's a waste of time to love someone like me, when I'm not even worth it. The way you take care of me and my family, listening to me always, giving me whatever I want... I don't deserve it.

I'm selfish, I know.

Even if I don't deserve your love, I still want it.

____________________________

I really love next week's chapters!!! Mostly gonna focus more on Soobin eheheh

And I've been sick for the past five weeks and missed lots of school:/ I kinda forgot how it feels like to be ok bc my body's always in pain...

Song: Airman (공기남) — Today, Rain (오늘,) (feat.1ho,Chan)