1.3

" tell darling Dakota i'll send her wedding gift a little later

i'll send her wedding gift a little later. "
+

  The Mikaelsons and the Salvatores are all cooped up in a small department store, the two males waiting around as the females use their compelling abilities to snag a couple of new dresses.

  "There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complains, eyeing the short dress in the dressing room mirror.

  "Seriously. I can see the tattoo under my cheeks." Dakota murmurs, checking out her fit body, a smirk crossing her face as she realizes how much Klaus would hate to see her in this clothing. It's not because she wanted to piss him off in the wrong way, but with all good intentions. The girl knew it would stir up some heat, the excitement bubbling up inside of her at the thought of Klaus going rogue because her ass was out.

  "There's not." Klaus retorts, "and Dakota, you are not buying anything that shows any cleavage."

  "What?" She pouts, emerging from the dressing room along with Rebekah.

  The hybrid's gaze immediately locks in on his mate's figure, his pupils pitch black with lust as he lingers her body appreciatively. Not only was her face attractive, but her lovely body put Klaus's hormones into a frenzy, wanting to rip off that dress and take her in the dressing room. But, he contains himself, a small smile cascading across his lips as he comments, "you look beautiful, darling. But, you're not buying that."

  "I can buy whatever I want to buy." Dakota retorts, rolling her eyes.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. No offense, Dakota, you look ravishing. But, you know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah adds, gesturing towards the body hugging dress that showed off all the right things.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus replies.

"And what is this music?" The blond asks, referring to the latest pop song blasting over the intercom, "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan answers.

"People dance to this?"

"Hmm."

"Are we done?" The hybrid asks, obviously growing bored of his mate's and sister's hour long shopping spree.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Sasses the original sister. "Dakota still has to try on the other three dresses I've picked out for her."

" I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus shoots back.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah states before turning to Stefan, her hands running down her sides, "so what do you think?"