2.4

" Long time no see " +

+

Dakota paces around the living room of the Boarding House antsy, her polished nails chipping due to her nasty habit at chewing on them whenever she felt the urge to go on a rampage.

After the whole back and forth with her brother, one where she nearly strangles him to death after he had uttered his pleasure towards the idea of her suicide, but it soon turned to a eye-widening ordeal. She will die, there's no doubt about that, but while she's on the other side sobbing on about being trapped forever, Bonnie will be muttering in her foreign tongue, conjuring up a spell that will bring her back once Klaus is gone. To say she felt awful would be an understatement, the thought of carrying on without her soulmate latching onto her heart and tugging harshly, but Damon reassured her that once he's gone, the bond would severe and it'd only be days until she no longer felt the gut-wrenching pull. She hopes her twin is right.

But, after getting dressed and ready to accompany her older twin on the adventures with Mason Lockwood, she was soon surprised to find she couldn't step foot out of entryway. Dakota glared at her brother, trying to force her way through, but the invisible barrier made sure the blue eyed girl couldn't step foot out of their home.

"Sorry, sister." Apologized Damon nonchalantly, "Mason has an edge on you. Why? I have no clue. But I had Bonnie seal you up in here until this whole fiasco is over, and Mason is burning in hell where he belongs. Sit tight, Kota, I should be back soon."

And after a cursing spree, which resulted in Damon giving her the finger with a chuckle, she was left helpless at the boarding house with her raging thoughts that quickens her breath. She had no idea what was going on and that left an unsettling feeling in her gut, the nauseating punch indicating that what was to come wouldn't be pretty.

So, instead, she waits and drinks her anxiety away, calming her rage that threatening to boil over in a screaming fit. Dakota was only left alone for about thirty minutes before the front door opens and shuts. Thinking it was her brother, she scowls, ready to give Damon a piece of her mind, before she realizes it's not her raven haired sibling, but two supernatural teenagers who look rather frantic. The blue eyed girl furrows her thick brows at Caroline and Bonnie, "what are you guys doing here?"

"Have you seen Elena's necklace?"

The immortal stares at the friends in confusion as they frantically search around the confinement, lifting up artifacts and glass bowls, even lifting up the vampire's long locks for some weird reason. Dakota stays away Caroline's grasp, "what the hell has gotten into you two?"

"I need that necklace to send the ghosts back to the other side." The witch states, her voice firm as she checks under the couch, "but, Elena doesn't want to send them back quite yet. Your little brother is going through a little detox program with Lexi."