2.5

" then love me, darling "  + 

+

  Dakota never really processed what she was meant to do once Klaus comes back into town. She knew the plan, the rundown of their little plot, but it never registered in her mind that she'd be apart of some sadistic killing of herself and her mate.

  "So, give me the rundown again." Dakota begins warily, sitting on the couch in the Salvatore household along with her brothers and Elena.

  "We say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan replies.

  "And you what? Vervained him?" Questions the human.

  "No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic." Damon retorts.

  "Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger-"

  "Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..."

  "We drove it through his heart."

  "And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Dakota questions with a raised brow, her stomach turning at this plan.

  "Good point!" Begins the eldest sibling. "You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here by killing Dakota and then that's when you dagger him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied"

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here." The hazel eyed man replies.

  "Klaus is smart. If we tell him that both Mikael and Dakota are dead, he'll want proof." Elena adds.

  "Then I shall be dead." Mikael, emerging from the shadows to give his two cents on the discussion adds.

  "What if he wants to see you in person?" Dakota counteracts.

  "Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body and yours, my dear. You lure him here, and I will kill him." The evil man answers.

  "With what? Those daggers won't work on him." The youngest Salvatore states.

  "Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned." Mikael dips a wooden weapon into the white ash.

  "Where is it?"

  "Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy." Retorts the older original.

  "Against what?" Questions the blue eyed girl.

  "You leaving this in my heart. You see, a vampire can't dagger an original without dying. So...it falls to you." Mikael hands the weapon to the brunette who stares at the dangerous thing warily:
"Y...You want me to actually dagger you?"