Over Worked, Hot and Bothered(Emceit)

CW:
Praise Kink
Sex
Sir Kink
Blowjob
Slight Handjob
You can't forget about Deceit's hemipenis
(Something light for the first story 😉)

Dom: Deceit

Sub: Emile

3rd Person

Emile groaned and leaned back in his chair. He spun around slightly as his headache grew a bit worse. He stopped to rub the sides of his head. Emile had been working out other people's problems all day, and he was exhausted. He jolted up as he felt himself blush a bit. 'You can't be serious! How do I get so...horny, from nothing?!' He thought to himself as he saw the door open, he crossed his legs, trying to hide his hard-on. Deceit entered, noticing right away that something was wrong with Emile. Emile wasn't very good at hiding things. "What's wrong, Emi?" Deceit asked concernedly. "Wh-what?!" Emile exclaimed, "H-how did you know that I was hard?!" Deceit's eyes widened in surprise as he blushed madly. "I never said that you were hard, but...since you already told me~." Deceit pounced on the desk and sat on it. He gripped Emile by his sweater and brought Emile into a deep kiss.

"Mmn~, Sir~." Emile moaned once they parted for air. "What?" Deceit asked, "What do you want me to do to you~?" He teased, and he got down from the desk and slowly but roughly, began grinding his knee against Emi's crotch. "I-I want you t-to p-AH~!" Emile yelped as he felt Deceit biting at his neck, nipping at his sweet spot. Deceit quickly unbuttoned Emi's pants as he sunk down onto his knees. "S-sir..? Wh-what're you-Ahn~!" Emile screeched when he felt Deceit's mouth around his hardening cock.

Deceit bobbed his head back and forth as Emi grabbed him by his hat, it shuffled as Emile moved his hand up and down on his hat. "Oh G-God, hah~! S-sir~!" Emile moaned out as he bucked his hips. Deceit gagged when the tip of Emile's cock had met contact with the back of his throat. Deceit smirked as the slit of his tongue explored every detail of Emile's cock. He took his mouth away and started pumping his cock. "Ahn~! S-sir, I'm gonna c-cum~!" Deceit put Emile's cock back into his mouth before he came down Deceit's throat. "Mmn~. Your cum tastes so good, Emi~." Deceit stated as he pushed Emile on the floor and straddled him. He began to bite him more, leaving hickeys and bruises all over both of the sides of his neck. "G-God, Sir~, I want you to just-Ah~!" Emile was again interrupted when Deceit's sharp tooth hit Emile's sweet spot once more. "What do you want from me, Emi?" Deceit questioned. "Tell me how you want me to pleasure you~." "F-God, Sir~!" Emile tried to stifle back a swear word, but...to no avail. "Fuck me senseless until I'm nothing but a moaning mess~!" Emile finally responded.

"As you wish, Doll face~." (Been I while since I've used that 😂) Deceit pulled down Emile's pants as he sat there in shock. "No boxers? Emile, I'm surprised at you~!" Deceit teased as he dramatically put his hand up to his chest. Deceit touched the side of Emile's face and pumped his cock. Emile instantly moaned, still being sensitive from Deceit sucking him off. Deceit slowly moved his hand away and conjured some lube and rubbed it all over his cocks. He unzipped his pants and prepped them at Emi's entrance. He thrust one of his cocks into Emile and then the other. "Ahn~, God, Sir~!" Emile moaned out as both of the cocks roughly thrust into him. Emi kissed Deceit softly but lustfully to try and stifle the pain. "Mmhn~!" Emile moaned into the kiss once Deceit found his prostate, he practically abused it and could tell that Emile was. getting closer. He began to thrust at an inhumane pace. Emile leaned back as he gripped Deceit by his jacket. "D-Sir~! I'm gonna-Ahn~!!" Emile practically screamed as he came on his tie/shirt and on Deceit's jacket. Deceit kept thrusting and soon came inside Emile. Emi whimpered as Deceit pulled out both of his cocks. They both lay there and let their highs die down before Emile kissed him one last time and then pulled away. "Th-thank you for helping me, Sir~.," Emile said looking into the Snake's eyes with admiration. "No problem...anything for you, Doll face~." Deceit mumbled in his ear. Deceit kissed his cheek and sat back on the desk, zipping his pants back up. "I-I love you, Dee~..." Deceit blushed a bit and smirked, taking Emile by the hand and snuggling his face against Emi's.

The End
{Word Count: 795}