"You just never learn."(Roceit)

Prompt: "You're in trouble now."
Submission from: Darkney20

CW:

I've tried to make this as kinky as I could.
Slight BDSM(There's going to be frequent usage of ball gags in these stories btw)
Teasing
Cross-dressing
Slight degradation Kink
Daddy Kink
Overstimulation (probably)
Mention/Use of Sex Toys
Blowjob(maybe)

3rd Person

Deceit's such a tease. That should be obvious by now. Deceit lay in his bed, scrolling through new clothes he should buy, just to tease Roman. Until then he just decided to wear these:

 Until then he just decided to wear these:

(Ha! I told you I've found a better one!)

He walked into the hallway to see Patton, skipping and humming a tune he made up himself

He walked into the hallway to see Patton, skipping and humming a tune he made up himself. Patton was just trying to get the broom so he could sweep the kitchen. He gripped him by the arm, which caused Patton to turn around. "Oh, Hey, Dece-" Patton paused and saw Deceit's outfit, he immediately blushed as soon as he saw Dee's shirt. "Like what you see, Pat~?" Deceit asked, pulling him closer and felt up his waist. Patton let out a muffled gasp as Deceit pulled him into, what seemed like, an interminable kiss. Roman walked into the hallway, trying to go downstairs, he looked over and his eyes widened as he saw Deceit and Patton kissing. He tried to act like it was nothing and went downstairs. Patton and Deceit departed, the bubbly trait let out a soft whimper, from the unexpected kiss. "Later, Pat~." Deceit softly said as he walked off. Patton only stood there in shock. He was so flustered he forgot what he was going to do.

Later...

Virgil chuckled as he played some more phone games. He really wasn't one to play apps on his phone, he usually just went to Tumblr and looked at all of the really cool, but edgy art. He didn't notice Deceit walk downstairs and straddle his lap. "Hey, Virgil~." Deceit said, Virgil didn't pay any attention, he was too distracted with his game. "What're you playing?" He asked, leaning over to see. Virgil jolted up in shock, not noticing Deceit earlier. "What do you want?" Virgil asked. "Not much, just to fuck you is all~." Deceit replied, grinding softly in Virgil's lap, "H-hey, wh-ah~.." Virgil moaned, as Deceit ground against his new growing hard-on. "S-stop~!" Virgil yelped, Roman came downstairs and just stood there. Deceit turned around and saw the fanciful trait looking at him with his arms crossed and turned back around. "Very well, I'll stop." Deceit stated, getting up and sinking down to his room.

Later...

Emile sat at the desk of his bedroom, writing. He didn't have an exact idea of what he was writing, he was just writing. Deceit walked into his room and sat on the desk. "Uhm...hey, Deceit." Emile greeted, waving shyly. He then blushed as Deceit leaned over with a lustful smirk. "What're you writing?" Deceit asked. "Uhm...I-I'm actually n-not even sure..." Emile stuttered, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "You're so cute when you're flustered~." Deceit stated, sitting on the slightly shorter man's lap. Emile let out a soft moan as the half snaked trait softly bit at his jawline. "Mmhn~, Dee~." Emile moaned, feeling himself getting harder by the second. Deceit looked down and softly gasped. "Aw~, are you hard, Emi~?" Deceit asked teasingly, softly groping at his hard-on, earning a soft moan from the smaller male. "Emile, I hate to bother you, but do you have any-." Roman asked, opening the door. "Deceit, that's it!" Roman yelled grabbing him by the arm and dragging him into the half snake's room. "You're in trouble now." Roman shoved Deceit, laying him down so his back was on the bed. "Hm...what have you got in here that we can use?" Roman asked, digging through the dresser and found some rope and lube in the drawer. "Huh, what else is there?" Roman put the lube and rope on the bed and look some more to find a yellow box, he opened it and found a big blue vibrator in the box. "You're pretty kinky, aren't you, slut?" Roman asked, rubbing the lube on the vibrator. He set the vibrator down and took off Deceit's shorts. He set the vibrator to a high enough level, but not too high, and shoved it inside of Deceit while tying his wrists with the rope. "A-ah~, Daddy~!" Deceit moaned, already leaking with pre-cum. "Such a horny bitch, huh~? Already leaking with pre-cum, and we've barely even got to the fun bit~." Roman stated, he looked in the dresser one last time to find a ball gag, and he wrapped it around Deceit's mouth. He then tweaked with the vibrator and set it to an even higher level. "Mmnh~" Deceit's moans were muffled from the gag in his mouth. Roman could be very sadistic at times, more sadistic than Virgil. He just loved seeing Deceit struggle to move.

Roman opened the box again and saw a cock ring in it. He took it out and placed it around his sub's cock. Roman then set the vibrator to its highest potential. Deceit let out muffled moans of pleasure and need. "What~?" Roman asked leaning over, "can't hear you~!" Roman took the gag out of his mouth and earned a loud moan from Deceit. "A-ah~, Daddy, please!" Deceit yelled, "Please what~?" Roman asked once more. "Please! Please, let me cum~!" Deceit begged, arching up slightly, feeling his climax come up. "Please, Daddy~! I gotta c-cum~!" Deceit yelped, his cock grew slightly red at all the pressure. "Such a horny little bitch, already about to cum~. You're just so desperate for my cock, huh?" Roman stated, "but since you're being good, I guess I will..." Roman took off the cock ring. "But you're not allowed to cum until I say, okay?" Roman took out the vibrator, he took off the rope and heard Deceit whine, he was trying his best not to cum, but they both knew that wouldn't last. Roman unzipped his own pants and immediately thrusted into Deceit. "D-daddy, Oh m-my God~! I-I can't~, I'm gonna c-cum~!" Deceit gripped his hands onto the other's shoulders like his life depended on it. Deceit's cock twitched and his cock grew redder along with his face. "I can't, Daddy~! I gotta cum~! S-so close~!" Deceit kept moaning, he was so close, and Roman was only so far. Minutes went by, and Deceit kept trying not to cum, as Roman thrusted deeply into his lover. "D-daddy, I-I can't keep-AH~!!" Deceit arched up and came hard almost everywhere. Roman thrusted more as Deceit came slightly more than intended. Roman kept going and soon came inside of Deceit. Roman set Deceit on the bed as the deceitful trait shook violently from the overstimulation.

Deceit managed to sit up and grind on the fanciful's cock desperately. "No, no, Dee. Too tired~." Roman said, taking him down. "Mmn~, but I wanna do it again~! Need you so bad~!" Deceit whined, sitting in his lap again. "Later, Dee?" Roman asked, tilting his head. "No~." Deceit replied, he just wanted him so badly. "Fine, since you want to be stubborn~." Roman leaned over and placed his mouth on Deceit's new growing hard-on. "A-ah~ Fuck!" Deceit moaned, gripping at the other's hair, Roman sucked and rubbed back and forth, up and down and such. "G-God, s-so close~!" Deceit moaned one last time before cumming in Roman's mouth. "Thank you, Daddy~." Deceit thanked, hugging him softly. "No problem, Dee."

The End
{Word Count: 1,277)