"Come Here Often~?"(AnxSleep)

Request: "I'm not jealous, it's just...you're mine!"
Submission from: @Moonyreads

CW: [Public Sex, Strip Club Setting/Clubbing, No Preparation(lube)]

Virgil's P.O.V

I needed the money. This job paid well. What do you expect? I hope to God that no one finds out about this.

I took my bag with "extra clothing" in it and went off. I hope that no one noticed I was missing. Then again, it was pretty late right now. I walked in and went to the back. I quickly changed and waited for my turn. That wouldn't be for another hour. So I sat in a chair. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I wouldn't want anyone at home to know I work here.

Remy's P.O.V

I sat in the back with my friend, Remus. Another friend of mine, Dee drove the car, trying to ignore us. We eventually got to the place, it was kinda hard convincing Dee to come with us, but it worked! We finally got there and stepped in. We all sat at a round table at the side of the stage. Ordering drinks and such. I looked up from my phone as I heard an announcer declare a name I'd never heard before, then again this is only like my third time being here, "Up next on Stage is Black Sapphire!"

'Black Sapphire?' I thought to myself. My eyes widened as I saw a familiar face up on the stage, he had purple and black hair and a shirt that said 'I always get my way~' and wore eyeshadow on the top of his eyelids.

Minutes and minutes went by.
The dance would be over soon. Then I'd realized something...

That looked like the same hair dye that...

...Virgil had...

"Are you just now realizing who that is?" Dee asked, drink in hand, I nodded.

"...So, you gonna ask him for a dance or not?" Remus teased. "Hm. Great idea. Can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me~."

"Better hurry. Looks as if the dance is almost over." Dee said, slightly shoving me over to him. (Pretend there was a time skip)

The music stopped and he got off of the pole. The next gut went up and he walked off somewhere. I followed behind him. I grab his arm as he turned around. His eyes widened and he stared at me. I smirked.

"Hey, gorgeous, can I get a private dance~?" I asked.

Virgil's P.O.V

Shit.

I turned my whole body around, he looked and me with a smirk, I began blushing insanely red. I had to think of something...

...I didn't think of anything...that would get me out of the situation WITHOUT getting laid that is.

"Sure thing, cutie~." I flirted, signaling him to the private room. "So, what brings you he-!" Remy pushed me against the wall, biting from my neck to a bit of my chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you worked here, Virgey?" Remy asked, taking off my jacket and sitting in the chair. "Don't call me that~, besides, why do you wanna know? Jealous?" I teased, "I'm not jealous, it's just... you're mine~."

That smooth motherfucker. "Am I gonna get my dance or what~?" He asked. I straddled his lap, "You know~, I could give you more than just a private dance~." I smiled teasingly, still sitting in his lap.

"So, Smooth talker? You gonna fuck me or what?" I said softly. "Jeez, you ever kiss your Daddy with that tongue?" He asked, moving his hands down to my hips.

"I would if you'd let me~." I replied, Remy, smirked, "Eh if you insist~." Remy flipped around so that he was on top of me and pulled my skirt off, setting it off to the side, he gently placed his fingers at the waistband on my panties. What a tease.

I buck my hips into his hands, he chuckled at my impatience. "Don't be so eager, Virge~. I'll get to you when I'm ready~." He is such a tease...And I love it. "Want me to beg for you, huh~?" I hummed, wrapping my legs around him. "Hm, not too loud, babes."

"Remy, please~, I need you. Want you to fill me up with your cum. I want you to wreck me until I'm nothing but a moaning mess."

I begged, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He lifted my While kissing him he unbuttoned his own pants and slammed into me. I gasped.

"Jeez, whatever happened to prep?" I groaned in slight pain. "Do you really think you deserve it?" I didn't know how to respond...it was kinda arousing. Remy began to thrust into me at a slow pace, making me moan. "First you don't give me prep, and then you're gonna tease me~?" I said between moans. "Fine~. I'll go faster if that's what you want~."

I moaned as Remy practically kept shoving himself inside my ass. Faster and faster. "K-keep going, please~!"

I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm, I moaned softly, "Rem, please...gonna cum, so close~."

"You gotta wait, hun. I'm not close yet." Remy responded. I groaned, trying my best to control myself.

I could feel myself getting too close to my release, "I'm close, Virey~, you can cum now~."

I moaned with gratitude, "Yes~! Thank you, Remy~!"

I arched upward and came on his shirt, Remy came inside of me and I whined as I felt his warm seed.

"Thank you, Rem." I said, trying to get up from the couch but tripping.

Remy chuckled, "Maybe you should sit for a while~."

"B-but I gotta get back to work." I blushed slightly, "How about in a few minutes, huh, babe~?"

-The End.
(Word Count: 1,000)

(HEYO. It's be a while. I'm sorry for not updating the story. I also may not finish EVERY single request, so I do apologise for that. But I do hope you enjoy this one story, though.)