"Cute When Timid~" (Logince)

(Please acknowledge my art—⬆️)
Prompts: "Ah, ah. Pets don't speak or walk upright. Quiet, and crawl to me" and "Please, please, let me cum~!"

Submission from: xXQuietMobXx

CW:
Cosplaying
Pet Kink
Teasing
Orgasm Denial
Use of a cock ring

Logan moaned as he felt himself getting harder in his suit. He climbed onto his bed and grabbed a pillow. He wrapped his arms and legs around it and let out soft moans, feeling himself leak with pre-cum.

"Where is Logan? We need to get this video done, and this is nothing like him!" Thomas said, turning off the camera. "I'll go see where the Pretentious Professor is then," Roman said as he sank down and opened the door that led to Logan's room.

He nearly giggled once he saw the state Logan was in. Logan's eyes were screwed shut rutting against the pillow, moaning and whining in necessity. Logan slightly opened his eyes and gasped when he saw Roman smirking, but stifling a laugh.

"R-Roman! D-don't you know how to k-knock?!" Logan asked, still holding the pillow. "Naughty boy, Logan~," Roman said, crawling on the bed, "You know pets aren't allowed on the bed~." Logan blushed madly as his glasses fogged.

"Be quiet!" Logan yelled Roman wanted to be a huge tease, starting with getting off the bed. "You like being teased, don't you Lo~?" Roman asked, "Sh-shut up, Roman!" Logan squealed, attempting to get off the bed,

"Ah, ah. Pets don't speak or walk upright. Quiet and crawl to me." Roman said, looking at the cock ring on Logan's dresser. He picked it up. "Being the logical side, you think he'd be better at hiding his sex material, no?" Roman questioned, looking at the Logical side, making him blush more. Logan walked over to Roman and tried to get his cock ring back.

"Nuh-uh, Logan~." Roman teased, putting the cock ring on the bedside and pinning him onto the bed. He began biting his neck, and down to his collar bone. "A-ah~, Roman, please!" Logan moaned, already gripping the sheets of his bed.

Roman pulled Logan into a deep kiss, Logan let out muffled moans as Roman slipped his hand up Logan's dress and started palming him. "Mnh~, Roman, please!" Logan begged, drifting away from the kiss "Please what, Lo~?" Roman asked, "Please~! F-fuck me, stop being such a tease!" Logan whimpered. "As you wish, puppy~."

Logan moaned at the nickname, it was something completely strange and different. Roman forcefully pushed up Logan's skirt to see nothing but Logan's twitching cock. "No panties, Lo~? What would the others think and say if I were to tell them~?" Roman teased, undoing his own pants and positioning himself at Logan's entrance.

Logan desperately pushed himself down on Roman's cock, and ground against him, making him moan a bit. "R-Roman, please, hurry up~!" Logan pushed himself down on Roman's cock, Roman began thrusting into Logan, earning a surprised, yet lustful whine. "Ah~! R-Roman~!It hurts~! Fuck~!"

Logan yelped, as Roman bit and kissed at Logan's ear, getting more moans from his sub. Logan squealed as Roman hit at his prostate, abusing that spot over and over and over again, making Logan moan for more and more. "Oh God~! R-roman~, Right there~!"

Logan moaned as his eyes shut. Roman took the cock from the side of the bed, and held it in his hand, still trusting into Logan. "R-Roman~! I'm so close~, please~!" Logan yelped. His eyes slowly opened up as he saw Roman put the cock ring on him. "R-Roman? W-why'd you put this on me?" Logan asked, "I think you just sound better when you're moaning, begging for me to let you cum~." Roman thrusted harder into Logan,

"Ahn~! Roman, right there, please!" Logan moaned as Roman relentlessly hit his prostate. "Please! Please, let me cum~!" Logan begged, wrapping his arms around Roman's back. "I'm close, hun, ready~?" Roman asked, still thrusting into Logan.

Logan kept moaning and nodded his head. Roman pulled off the cock ring, Logan came with a loud moan. His hands went from Roman's back to his pillow. Roman let out a soft groan as he came inside of Logan,  causing Logan to whine. Roman pulled out of Logan. He lay next to Logan on the bed. "Bath or shower?" Roman asked, "...Bath." Logan panted. Roman picked up Logan and took him to the washroom

Bonus:

Thomas sighed, turning off the camera and glancing and Virgil and Patton. "I guess we'll finish filming tomorrow. We still have a week to get this video done." Thomas said, putting the camera away. "What do you think they were doing up there?" Patton asked, "I don't know..." Virgil replied, taking out his phone.

The End
{Word Count: 819}
Yes! One down, probably like...14 more to go!
(Also, I'm not dead yet, I promise!)