Out of the Ordinary(Emsleep)

Prompt: "He may seem like lollipops and rainbows, but I bet behind closed doors he's dildos and whips."
Submitted from: Transkids

CW:
Claim kink(kind of)
Mention of Sex Toys
Use of Sex Toys
Sir Kink
Mention of Camboy AU
Masturbation

3rd Person

Emile walked back inside with a plastic bag in his hands, and his cheeks turned light pink when he heard Remy ask; "What'cha got there, Emi?" He referred to the nearly see-through bag. He immediately held it up to his chest, trying to hide it as best as he could and ran upstairs. "Have you noticed how weird Emi's been acting lately?" Remy asked Virgil. "No. How?" Virgil asked, leaning backward.

"He's been making...weird noises, and he walks all-around with bruises and bite marks on his arms and neck. You don't think he's like...a Camboy or something?" The sleepy trait asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "Nah. You're probably just hearing things." Virgil replied, laying on the couch. "I'm serious! You're the most vigilant side here, you should already know!" Remy exclaimed,

"He may seem like lollipops and rainbows but I bet behind closed doors he's dildos and whips." Remy walked upstairs, "Where are you going?" Virgil asked, "I'm gonna go see what he's up to." Remy walked upstairs and into the hallway.

"Hey, again, guys~!" Emile said, swaying his hips around in his short shorts, the computer began to fill with comments. "I can see you guys are happy to see me again, huh~?" Emile hummed.

"I just went out and bought some new toys for us to play with~. So, tell me what you guys would like~." Emile took the toy from out of the bag and showed it to the camera.

Emile heard the door open from behind him and turned around. He saw Remy and smirked.

"Hey, Remy~." Emile waved, "Guys, I didn't tell you this, but, I have a 'Daddy' now! This wasn't expected, but...you wouldn't mind a change in plans, right~?" The comment section filled with positive responses, making Emile giggle. "You know~, I've always found Camboys like you very... attractive~." Remy flirted, slightly pulling down Emile's shorts enough for his cock to spring out.

"F-fuck, Remy~!" Emile moaned, arching slightly. "Want me to fuck you, Emi? Make you feel good~?" Remy asked, pumping the smaller male faster.

Emile positioned the camera in an angle so that the laptop was facing him and Remy.

"S-sir~! Yes!" Emile replied, pushing Remy's hand away, he got on top of him and straddled him. Emile eagerly stripped Remy of his pants and started bouncing on the sleepy trait's cock, "Ohh~, S-sir~!" Emile moaned, "It's a r-real s-shame that you're a Camboy, but that d-doesn't matter now~." Remy started, "Y-you-ngh~! O-only belong to me now, "

Remy placed his hands on Emile's hips and roughly forced him down onto his cock. "H-hah~, fuck~!" Emile squeaked as Remy already found his prostate. Emile shakily wrapped his hand around his own cock, pumping it quickly as it leaked with pre-cum. "F-fuck, Sir! I'm so c-close! I'm gonna cum~!"

Emile warned and soon came all over his sweater and Remy's jacket. Remy groaned as he came inside of Emile. Remy tried to sit up but failed as Emile laid down on his lover's chest, dropping all of his weight onto him. "Aw, that's adorable." Remy hummed, laying back down, "I love you, Sir~." Emile stated tiredly, "Love you too, Emi~!" Remy replied, ruffling Emile's hair.

"Well, that's all for today, everybody, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves~." Emile waved to the webcam and turned it off, closing the laptop.

The End
{Word Count: 624}