"Fuck Me~!"(Prinxiety)

(Finally, some Prinxiety!)

CW:

Pain Kink
Biting 
Master kink
Omegaverse! Au dynamics

3rd Person

Deceit, Logan, and Patton were all downstairs, watching 'The Office' on the TV, laughing amongst each other. Virgil then struggled to walk down the stairs and supported himself on the banister of the stairs, sweating and blushing insanely red. "H-hey..." Virgil stuttered, "Does anyone else feel r-really hot in here?" "Well, because we live in Florida, it would be pretty humid," Logan stated, adjusting his glasses, "N-no...I feel, so...weird." Virgil stated, trying to walk the rest of the stairwell, a bright red blush ran across his face. He managed to make it downstairs and laid on the couch. Patton moved over so Virgil could rest "Hey, Lo?" Patton asked, "Yes, Patton?" "You're a smart guy, right?" "Yes, I thought that was made clear to all of you." "Well, do you know what's happening to Virge?" "Oh, he's clearly in heat."

"Well, things here just got interesting~." Deceit said teasingly looming over Virgil, "If he's in heat, Lo, how come you're, not tempted to fuck him?" Deceit asked, "Language!" Patton shouted. "Well...mainly because...I'm better than that...I don't just immediately want to do 'fuck' as you put it, that's in heat..." Logan replied bashfully, "I-it's cool, Lo. I think I'm gonna just...go upstairs and sleep." Virgil groggily walked up the stairs and to his room. He gasped once he bumped into a taller figure. It was Roman. "H-hey...Ro..." Virgil greeted, holding his stomach. Roman could sense Virgil was in heat. Mainly because of the scent circling around the common area.

Virgil walked up the stairs. Roman came from behind and hugged his waist, causing the other to whine.

Virgil let out soft moans, that was hard to hear but were still audible. Roman displayed a smug smirk and teased him blatantly. "Desperate, aren't we?" "Oh fuck me~!" Virgil mewed, "I-I mean f-fuck you!" Roman giggled and brought them both in the fanciful's room. He set Virgil on the bed. Once in heat, Virgil could be pretty submissive to his partner. So he got up and took Roman by his hands. "F-fuck me, Master, please~! I need you to satisfy my heat so bad~!" "You're a bad little kitty, aren't you~?" "Yes~! Yes, I am! And I think you should punish me for being a bad kitty, right?" Virgil hopelessly tried to drag Roman to the bed, kissing him lustfully while Roman tried to undress him and Virgil. Once both were completely undressed, Roman began thrusting at an unbelievably slow pace, Virgil wrapped his arm around his waist and yelped at the tight feeling of Roman's cock. "F-God, Master, please, go faster~! I want to be able to feel the pain, I won't c-care~!" Virgil yelped, causing Roman to thrust faster, developing an inhumane pace, which made Virgil tighten his grip around Roman's back. "M-master, g-gonna c-cum, Ah~, s-so close." Virgil was trying to hold back swears as Roman continued fast paces. Virgil screamed and came on his chest, groaning more as Roman kept going. "Not finished yet, Kitten~" Roman mumbled in his ear, which sent him over the edge once more. Virge gets really horny during his heat, once sensitive, pretty much anything could make him cum. Roman kept going, thrusts getting sloppier, and Virgil's moans were getting louder, "M-master~! I'm gonna cum~!" Virgil shouted and came, arching his back up, Roman came along with Virge, and pulled out, which made Virgil whine. Roman put his shirt and pants back on and gave Virgil a simple sweater to wear.

Bonus:

"God, that...was the hottest thing I've ever heard~." Deceit said, blushing slightly. Logan and Patton looked at each other. "Well then...that was...something," Patton said, covering his blushing face. "That was definitely surprising," Logan stated, staring blankly at the wall.
"Hey, Lo, maybe if I were in heat, we could, y' know~." Deceit crawled over to Logan, cupping his face in his hands. "No. Never" Logan replied. Patton giggled.

The End
{Word Count: 690}