You Little Slut(Roceit)

Kinda like a Part two to the previous story ☺️

CW:
It gets really rough{if you know what I'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)}
Teasing
Overstimulation
Degradation
Blowjob
Handjob

3rd Person

Deceit gasped as he was pushed down onto the counter. "You know damn well what you did, slut," Roman growled as he pinned him harder making him moan. "A-ah~, no...I don't know what I did~," Deceit lied, he just wanted the attention. He wanted Roman to fuck him - no - absolutely destroy him. He wanted Roman to make sure that he couldn't walk for weeks. Roman growled as he pulled at Deceit's hair, making him moan.

"You know exactly what you did, now, I'm gonna punish you for it." Roman slid his hand across Deceit's pants, completely ignoring his hard-on(s). "C-c'mon, R-ro, don't tease me like that~.." Deceit's voice started to shake, he felt so..needy. "A-ahn~! R-ro please, j-just touch me already! I need you so bad. D-drive me insane already, please!" Deceit pleaded, his head shot back he looked up at Roman with desperation in his eyes. Roman began to palm him through his pants, Deceit's erection(s) were getting harder by the second. He whined, desperately wanting Roman to touch him. "No, Princess, I want you to cum, at least...four times before you can receive my cock, but, maybe if you're good, I'll let you cum...three times, you desperate whore," Roman mumbled in his ear, making him leak slightly with cum.

"Hm, that's one. Three more to go." Roman bit at Deceit's neck, and quickly found his sweet spot, making him cum once more. "A-ahn!" Deceit yelped aloud, pleasure rushing through his body.  "R-roman~!" Roman started palming Deceit through his pants, roughly groping at his hard-on, he continued whispering little nothings in his ear, softly biting at It

"Ngh~, R-ro~!" Deceit exclaimed as he smirked "Gonna cum again? Go ahead, my bitch." Deceit couldn't help but cum one last time, his pants soaking wet, Deceit kept growing harder, waiting for Roman to touch him. He absolutely needed him, and he felt as if he was going to die if he didn't feel Roman's touch.

"Oh God, Roman~, please...I need you..m-make me f-feel g-good, please!" "As you wish, slut." Roman quickly stripped Deceit of his pants and slammed himself inside of Deceit. He practically screamed as he felt Roman thrust at an inhumane pace. "J-jeez, R-Ro, n-no prep, lube, or a-anything?" Deceit looked up and tried to slip in a smile. "Nope. I don't think you deserve it."

Deceit didn't respond, he just wanted to be insulted some more. Deceit was kinky like that. His ass began to hurt, from the rough paces Roman was going at. "A-ah~!!" Deceit yelped when Roman hit his prostate, he was getting closer to cumming, his tongue slightly sprung out and his eyes rolled back as far as they could go, some of his cum slightly slipped out, Roman blocked Deceit's tip, to stop any more cum from slipping out.

He kept thrusting, abusing Deceit's prostate. "Ah, ah, AH~!" Deceit shouted, his cock going slightly red along with his face. "R-ro, let me cum, please. I g-gotta cum, please!" Roman ignored the Snake's plea, and kept going faster, and faster. Deceit could never say that he didn't enjoy this, but God, Roman was being a huge asshole for not letting him cum.

He was also questioning how Roman was lasting this long, he didn't know that Roman had this much stamina. A flush of pleasure and lust ran across him "A-ahn~!" He moaned as he felt Roman finally cum inside him, Roman let go of the tip of his cock. Deceit screamed and shot his head back once more as he came all over the counter, and his shirt. Roman pulled out, making Deceit whine.

"Did you really think we were done here?" Roman mumbled in Deceit's ear. He pinned Deceit to the counter once more and began sucking on one of his now hardening cock(s). Deceit gripped Roman by his hair and tugged at it.

He was practically drooling, his body growing weaker, still being sensitive from earlier. "R-ro, I-I Ngh~!" Deceit moaned as Roman rubbed one of his cocks and sucked on the other one. "G-gah~, c-close." Deceit whined. Roman hummed around Deceit's cock sending vibrations all around Deceit's torso. "A-ahn~, Roman!" Deceit screamed, not caring if anyone heard.

He bucked his hips which made Roman choke, cum sliding from the sides of his mouth. "T-that, was...amazing..." Deceit leaned forward into Roman's arms, burying his face into his chest. "Tired, Princess?" Roman asked. Deceit nodded. Too tired to reply. "I should really clean that." Roman referred to the mess on the counter and floor before getting a cloth and cleaning up the mess.

Roman lifted him up and took him upstairs. Deceit crawled on the bed and lay down. Drifting to sleep. Roman kissed him on his forehead. "Night, bitch." Roman chuckled teasingly. "Heh, you're funny, y' know that?" "Yeah." "I'm gonna get you back, you know." "Well, if you say so~." Deceit playfully booped Roman on the nose and giggled.

The End
{Word Count: 894}